DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Thanks to a kind friend, I will be sampling some Jade (haven't decided which)

Hedonmonkey...I found a very nice 1870s Paradise Lost in near perfect orig condition. Amazing illustrations. Looks like it's worth a decent amount of $, left it at my Parent's home in RI...Amazing how tactile these great old books are in your hand.

Edited by sbmac

Me, I'd have left my son at my parent's place and taken the book...... :laugh: They always made sure to get him back to me. A book like that would have disappeared into their library instead of mine.

If you have trouble deciding what to have first, go old school and close your eyes and point.

Toss out a flippant "I forgot an excellent condition Milton" in my face. Sigh.......definately a forum for things green. A little envious, but I'll get over. Giggle

:cheers:

Oh yeah, still drinking Strega.....this is a night when the rule is if you open it, finish it!

Edited by Hedonmonkey

Had a sample of St Antoine (4) last night. Then had an amazing night's sleep. (Got proof too, I'm using that iPhone Sleep Cycle app... I barely moved all night!) Thank you, St Antoine! I needed that! :laugh:

Enjoying an old recipe for an Old Fashioned using our soon to be bottled whiskey (bourbon, really), Angostura, sugar, lemon, and our American Orange Liqueur. I use Bergamot in our Orange Liqueur, and man, the aroma pops. Ellestad and Hess would be proud.