DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Shoveled snow for about 5 hours today, so I think I'll treat myself and break out the PF 1901.

(Earlier, I had a steam beer that I brewed earlier this winter and which is now starting to come along nicely.)

Sitting down to a tasty Pisco sour. These have been my go to drink lately and I have Leopold, Brian, and Drinkboy to thank for turning me on to them.

Thanks guys!

A couple of glasses of Pacifique as I nurse a sore back after shoveling snow off the driveway all afternoon. We got a little over 26 inches in all and are still snow-bound, as the plows haven't made their way into our neighborhood yet.

Just finished watching a documentary on the Donner party too. Talk about hitting a little too close to home. Yeesh.

All this talk of snow is making me jealous. I realize the hardship that so much snow can inflict but we haven't gotten near enough snow this winter. I was walking around outside in flip flops and no socks today. We need cold and snow over here. I wish things were more balanced.

It's been downright balmy in Seattle this winter (after record snow for the area last year). I can't say I like it. The bugs are going to be ferocious this summer.

I'm drinking a Full Sale barley wine. Pretty good.

It's been downright balmy in Seattle this winter (after record snow for the area last year). I can't say I like it. The bugs are going to be ferocious this summer.

My cousin has recently said something similiar, however she's loving it after last winter had them snowed in for quite a while.

Me, I'm hating it and longing for some winter weather. :thumbdown:

Drinking some Lucid, listening to Santana. :cheers:

Sorry about the quotes.

Edited by Hedonmonkey

A couple of glasses of Pacifique as I nurse a sore back after shoveling snow off the driveway all afternoon. We got a little over 26 inches in all and are still snow-bound, as the plows haven't made their way into our neighborhood yet.

Just finished watching a documentary on the Donner party too. Talk about hitting a little too close to home. Yeesh.

I would have taken all of that snow gladly, we need it here. It's dropping to the single digits again, thinking ahead and sampling Roses of all things by the wood stove. Saw one of those Donner party docs. years ago, always comes to mind when I find the dogs sleeping 'a top of me over the layers of quilts.

listening to Santana. :cheers:

Never a bad choice.

Plymouth, Voyager or Hendricks..??

Apparently, the damn label fell off. WTF!

I'm digging this gin. I love my absinthe but this is alright! :cheers:

If that's the same as Full Sail, it's okay, but I've had far better.

The only Northwest barleywine that ever knocked my socks off was Olde Curmudgeon from La Conner.

So long as we did not get left out of the count, I should be drinking my two can ration of government issue beer tonight.

I started off with an nice and easy Amstel light. Now I'll probably have a Bourbon and Red Bull Cola. Regardless of your opinions on Red Bull itself, the cola is really delicious and complex, if I may say such a thing about a soda.

Ten Fidy, and/or Ivan the Terrible, and/or Old Horizontal, and/or Le Freak, and/or, Collaboration Not Litigation Ale to accompany The Game later. Decisions, decisions...or not. :twitchsmile:

listening to Santana. :cheers:

Never a bad choice.

Plymouth, Voyager or Hendricks..??

Apparently, the damn label fell off. WTF!

I'm digging this gin. I love my absinthe but this is alright! :cheers:

:) :thumbup:

Edited by oglala56

You probably won't check this board before the game is over(!), but who makes vegetarian hot wings? Are they soy? Gluten?

Hope it's a good game!

I made them up. Took Gardein chicken patties, sliced them in half, and cooked them with a sauce made from 1/2 honey and 1/2 Louisiana hot sauce.

God, the Saints are playing tight. They need to calm the fuck down.

God, the Saints are playing tight. They need to calm the fuck down.

I respect Peyton for going for it on fourth and goal, but, damn, you got that right!

I have this funny feeling that the Saints are going to really burst out in the second half. But if the Colts keep rattling off 7-8 yards on first down, it's going to be a long night.

Great game! The Saints are now ahead. Had to get ready for The Who at half time (they did a great job) so I've been into my stash of PF1901 and Edouard with a touch of Eichelberger Festival Edition thrown in for good measure. Gotta get back to the game Bye!