DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

The morning was just fine, but I went to bed while still buzzing and had some strange dreams.

Can't remember them fully, but I remember when I woke up thinking , "WTF was that all about?" :blink:

Finishing off the last of my VdF, what shall I open next? Eddie, Montie or NO?

The esteemed professor Dr. Verte's Kir Royal reminds me that I bought a bottle of Royal Combier for my girlfriend, who doesn't drink Absinthe, the last time I ordered from LdF. She likes the twist on the Kir Royal. Has anyone else tried this?

Whilst most of you sleep this morning I've had a couple of Budvars after helping my neighbor unload railroad ties he's going to use to rebuilod the escarpment-side wall in his garage. Lot's of work ahead on that project.

Yeah, but I won't mention the night we got shitty, staggering drunk on La Fee at a London pub...

Beautiful pictures, Slackjaw. National Geographic should be knocking at your door any moment.

Finishing off the last of my VdF, what shall I open next?  Eddie, Montie or NO? 

Don't gloat! ;)

Whilst most of you sleep this morning I've had a couple of Budvars after helping my neighbor unload railroad ties... 

And while you sleep, I'll try to repair winter's damage to my home. Sweet dreams. :cheers:

Terrific pictures Slackjaw.

I attended a meeting last evening. Options: Bud Light or Bloody mary. Had one of each and left early to get home for a bit of Kalnacher. I'll take my own drink to the next meeting.

:twitch:

Yep, the picture with the chimera was taken from the bell towers of Notre Dame.

The vintage absinthe shots were taken from the 5th floor balcony of our room in the latin quarter.

It certainly does!

After a week and a half in Europe, our catch phrase was, "oh... it's another damn cathedral."

St. Germain area?

I wished I could recall the name of the Café we ate at almost daily for lunch. Great beer, friendly servers, and awesome moulles & frites. Hung out a couple of nights with a Jazz band that the lead was a French born/US student from Raleigh NC. One of my most memorable experiences while there.

It certainly does!

After a week and a half in Europe, our catch phrase was, "oh... it's another damn cathedral."

That is commonly known as the "ADC" tour.

Glad you had a good time. I am interested in hearing more.