DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Thanks, Gertz! I'll have to add a bottle to my next order.

Also, it helps knowing that the maker is kinda cute.

I do hope you are referring to the one under the umbrella...

I think The Wormwood Society is trying to gaslight my ass. That's what I think. Enjoying your little game at my expense, Hiram? Booga-booga, babe.

Incidentally, I'm really enjoying this Marteau de Cerveau.

Wait, how can you be drinking MdC and complaining about anything at the same time?

It's an Arak and rumplemintz cocktail for me.

It is, by the way, the green hour around here. On a relaxed day with nothing special to do. The perfect opportunity to finally crack open a couple of pre-ban samples. Premier Fils, then Pernod Fils.

Mmmmm.

Brooks, you need to set your clock to Eastern Daylight Time, then you'll be o.k.

:huh:

Well, it might interest you to know that that option didn't exist last night. Hiram added it while I was sleeping. Clever, but I'm not so easily fooled.

(And you really need to switch to the Merde Suisse. The sea monkeys make all the difference!)
Fair enough. So where can I git me some?

Wait, how can you be drinking MdC and complaining about anything at the same time?
It may have read like a complaint, but I was in an exalted frame of mind. I felt wild and free. And I have the MdC to thank for that.

Thank you for the link. Sea monkeys never captured my fancy. I did, however, send off for a hermit crab, which I named Helen. Helen proved to be a dull pet, so I gave her to a pet store.

Brooks, you are the greatest. :heart:

Started with an AGWA concoction to fight the pollen.

Then Ridge Geyserville with a spring salad.

We are planning a small pre-show green hour.

What a beautiful day.

It is, by the way, the green hour around here. On a relaxed day with nothing special to do. The perfect opportunity to finally crack open a couple of pre-ban samples. Premier Fils, then Pernod Fils.

Mmmmm.

And all I can do after seeing those pictures is ... +

Gimpy #4.

I keep reading that as the Crippled Irishman.

The feckin' shark is dead, again. 

:heart: Dearest Gimp, T73 didn't mean you. :heart:

I'm enjoying a postshow really, really good tequila.

Well, I'm English-Scots-Irish with a french name, so I'll not take offense.

The gimp was a name my daughter gave me when I got hit by a car while riding a bicycle.

I can still hobble with the best of them.

:cheers:

Brooks, you are the greatest. :heart:
Double ditto. :P
We are planning a small pre-show green hour. What a beautiful day.
What show, Mags? It was a really beautiful day here, too.

Gertz, when you think about our friendship (and I hope you do) you may wonder if I only like you for your absinthe. (Did I say your "absinthe"? I mean, of course, your "VINTAGE absinthe.")

But let me lay this out for you, and I really want you to hear me, man:

I. TREASURE. OUR. FRIENDSHIP. GERTZ.

Yes, I do. Let me put it to you another way: In my mind, the phrases "Life-affirming" and "Friendship with Gertz" are synonymous. Okay? I think that pretty much sums up how I really feel.

Right now I bet you're taking tiny sips of your VINTAGE absinthe. You're no fool — you want to make it last. In other words, you've got plenty more stashed away for a rainy day! Ha-ha-ha. You rock, man. Seriously.

Have we discussed my travel plans recently? Whatever. I'm arriving Friday morning (details to follow) and I am friggin' psyched about my big weekend with The GERTZMAN! We have so much catching up to do it's like, WTF!!! We're gonna dig out a couple of bottles of that ol' VINTAGE fairy-juice and have ourselves a time. Yeah, man, you and me are gonna solve ALL the world's problems. Ha-ha-ha!

Can I bring you anything from NYC? Bagels? Something? You think about that, and let me know. Peace!

What show, Mags? It was a really beautiful day here, too. 

We finally put the Cripple to sleep. Wait, that doesn't sound right.

Followed by a post show green hour.

Time to toddle off to vivid dreamland.

Right now I bet you're taking tiny sips of your VINTAGE absinthe. You're no fool — you want to make it last. In other words, you've got plenty more stashed away for a rainy day!.

Tiny sips -> plenty more stashed away.

I like that logic. Worthy of a true sophist. If only reality would comply with it.

If it were up to me, Bill, I'd say sure. Tag along!

But you'll have to talk to Gertz, who may or may not have enough VINTAGE absinthe to go around. In fact, you know what? (Nothing personal, man, cuz I've always wanted to travel with you, and I know we will some day!) I'm pretty sure Gertz has just enough VINTAGE absinthe for two people — himself and me.

Damn! Even saying that out loud, I am so, so bummed. Listen, man, can I send you something from NYC? Bagels? Something?

We finally put the Cripple to sleep.  Wait, that doesn't sound right.
When you mentioned Cripple the other day, I didn't realize you were actually involved with the production. Now I get it!

Any summer shows looming?

Coffee, coffee, and more coffee.

Theatre is taking a hiatus until a children's opera project this summer.

Let the hiking, flyfishing, spring/summer begin!

Today we will have our own little version of Burning Man on the ridge in honor of the last official day of burn season. :torch: