DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Having a glass of La Ptite. It is now added to my 'best unsugared'-list. Its main attractions are some sweet, fruity notes that are easily overpowered by addition of sugar.

Tickle, tickle. 

Hey now! Get your fingers off Theatre's fancy!!! :P

Hey now! That is my fancy! :devil:

Two servings of sake and sashimi preshow.

"The Cripple of Inishmaan". Fine theatrical fare.

I even laughed in the right places.

Something old, something new, something green ... well whatever.

On to beer next.

I'm so glad it's Friday. I wquit drinking on week days along with changing my diet and trying to walk at lunch time in an attempt to shed some un-needed poundage.

I won't know for a couple of weeks whether on not it will work. The only otehr alternative is to start riding a bicycle again and it almost got me kiled last time. Not a good option in my opinion.

Like minds Gimpy.

I also started with something old.

Then on to something new.

Got the green dripping.

And have selected the brew.

Hey G&C.

I'm debating between (1) Hefe, (2) Porter, (3) Apricot pale ale, (4) find something in a case in the Green Room and put it in the freezer to chill.

"The Cripple of Inishmaan".  Fine theatrical fare. I even laughed in the right places.
Are they never gonna catch that feckin' shark???

In a production of Jaws?

More of this Tabu crap..finished a glass somehow and moved on to F. Guy. Tastes soooo good for some reason.

Gimp...what G&C said.

And since I'm buzzed, what the hey does G&C stand for anyway?

You should carry those three cases of beer with you on your walks. It could expidite your goal of diminshed self. Of course, you could really hurt yourself. Better just drink it.

G&C, I'll get right on it.

Well, I give you points for not wasting your eternity and will tell you.

You did get it half right.

Now if you can figure out what the G is for. . .

Worked the guest brewer night at the brewery today.

Local brewers showed up with reserve beers.

Hung out for 3 hours talking and drinking beer.

I'm happy...

11:04 Montana time. The feckin' shark is dead, again. Settling in with the first beverage. We'll kill that fish one last time tomorrow night and put it to bed for good.

:cheers:

Gimpy #4.

I keep reading that as the Crippled Irishman.

The feckin' shark is dead, again. 

:heart: Dearest Gimp, T73 didn't mean you. :heart:

I'm enjoying a postshow really, really good tequila.

First off, let me say, I've been effing dying to post on this thread. My first bounty just arrived. I cracked open the Clandestine 53 La Bleue, 3 glasses down the hatch. Extremely pleased with my selection. At his point I'm feeling pretty happy. I'm floored by how much the aroma opens up with addition of water. I move on and crack open the Kübler 53....damn. Outstanding. This is where I'm having a hard time. To my palate the Kübler is more of a full body taste, every ingredient seems in harmony. The Clandestine 53 was quite good, but the Kübler is really lighting my shit on fire right now. And the bacon is delicious too. I may go for the trifecta, crack the Eichelberger 68 Verte? I'll effing do it, I'm not afraid. :shock:

Cheers!! Wouldn't have been as nearly successful on this adventure without all the great input. Cheers Cheers!!

Cheers, sleepdemon! :cheers: Keep on keepin' on, kiddo!

Okay, people, here's a bitter truth: I haven't brains/skills enough to set my forum clock.

Whenever I compare the time on my watch to the time displayed on the board, my heart sinks. Just sinks like a stone.

Tonight, for example, T73 said it was 11:04 Montana time, and my board said he posted at 12:04. I've long believed that NYC was not one, but two hours ahead of Montana. Perhaps we can tackle this discrepancy by visiting my Board Settings. Follow me, please.

There, you see? According to my Board Settings, I'm on GMT minus five hours, otherwise known as Eastern Standard Time. Nothing amiss there, especially since the place I live — NEW YORK CITY — is also on Eastern Standard Time. Settings-wise, everything appears to be shippety-shape. So howww to account for the missing hour?

I think The Wormwood Society is trying to gaslight my ass. That's what I think. Enjoying your little game at my expense, Hiram? Booga-booga, babe.

Incidentally, I'm really enjoying this Marteau de Cerveau.

Brooks,

You need to set your clock to Eastern Daylight Time, then you'll be o.k.

(And you really need to switch to the Merde Suisse. The sea monkeys make all the difference!)

:cheers:

So where in the absinthe continuum does La Ptite fall?  Worth buying more than once?

I'd say so. It's not on the top of my shopping list - too little going on, when it has been downed. On the other hand, I like its sweet, fruity and floral notes for what they are and do occasionally find myself in the mood for just that.

Also, it helps knowing that the maker is kinda cute.