DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Yes, but not nearly as terrible as I feared.

Good louche. Nice mouth feel. Nice wormwood.

Terrible Star Anise. By mouff iz mumb...

I'll make a few notes and wait for your review.

My favorite cold-weather Chick Drink, a Blueberry Tea, courtesy of the Alcoholic's Disneyland known as Edgefield. Cup of Earl Grey tea, 3/4 oz each Grand Marnier and Amaretto.

My favorite cold-weather Chick Drink, a Blueberry Tea, courtesy of the Alcoholic's Disneyland known as Edgefield. Cup of Earl Grey tea, 3/4 oz each Grand Marnier and Amaretto.

Boy, I'd like to like that, but I just can't stand Earl Grey. Does the addition of the two very sweet liqueurs mask the flavor of the tea?

Oh, and tonight I had a glass of Leopold Bros Verte Batch 14. Nice, just what I wanted to grace my lips this evening!

Coming off the night shift is great, liquor stores are open. Picked up one Czech beer, one Polish beer and an intriguing Double Chocolate Stout. Monday mornings are the beginning of my weekends, it's awesome.

:cheers:

HH

Which Polish one? Some Laurier for the purpose of tasting notes and soon will be checking my Witbier-bottled it today.

Used to be one of the finest lagers of Poland, still not that bad. Jee Vee Ets, I believe :devil:

And now I am on my Witbier-still very young but very Weizen akin and the coriander starts to shine thru.

The sum of the is greater than the parts, Ken. It does mask the flavor of the tea a lot, but then again, I like Earl Grey tea. If you're nervous about it, I can bring some amaretto/gm to the event next month with a teabag or two, and someone will drink it if you don't like it.

Not feeling so hot today. A lot of water with a bit of Gatorade mixed in. A hot mug of Green Tea at some point.

I think I may just save my liver for the 28'th.

Used to be one of the finest lagers of Poland, still not that bad.

If you like the taste of yeasty, and slightly stale rye bread, anyway. :tongue:

Choklat Imperial stout by southern Tier.

Brooklyn Black Chocolate used to be my favorite of this style, but this nectar blows it away.

Belgian bittersweet chocolate squared, with just the right amount of chinook hops for balance.

Incredibly luxurious body and flavor here, the quintessential dessert beer. :yahoo:

If you didn't give those assignments, you wouldn't have to grade those assignments. ;) Did I ever mention how much I love performance courses?

I have a sample of Belle Amie #2 from the West Coast and 3 Homebrews from the East Coast. What to do, what to do! :cheers:

Undergraduate theses drafts (ugh!) and animal behavior and evolution exams on my "menu". I would love to experience and evaluate these as theatrical performances (not that that would be any less work).

Sounds like your Monday is worth celebrating, Joe! (We should all celebrate Mondays!).

chad

I celebrate Mondays! I love 'em. Get them finished early in the week and it's downhill to another weekend.

<----------Optimist. *smile*

I celebrate Mondays! I love 'em. Get them finished early in the week and it's downhill to another weekend.

<----------Optimist. *smile*

I just had deja vu.