DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I like the Ike but the Jade Edouard and Verte Suisse are my favourite COs by far. I know I need to have them around.

Just got back from eating Sushi and watching Scary Movie 4... I need a drink.

Sushi and a movie are a great combo. Although I am leery of Scary Movie 4. Hopefully the reason you are in need of a drink isn't due to the movie being so incredibly horrible that you could only laugh because of the choices that brought you into the theatre.

For me this evening I am polishing off the last of the Amer 72 ( God I can't wait to try something else) and trying to get into the meat of a portrait I need to finish by Friday. I have to wake up early tomorrow and help my mother's husband split wood, or I'd just pull an all nighter. At this point though, I'm looking forward to the dead sleep of a nice night cap( or 4).

-j.

I finished my Amer 72 tonight. Now onto VdF tomorrow night I believe. I'm working my way up to Friday and the better of the bunch. Trying to make room for my next order. :)

:cheers:

I have a small cabinet. ;)

I'm fairly certain that the Eduoard costs less per serving than a cocktail at a good bar. (In NYC, a martini or a Cosmopolitan runs you between nine and thirteen bucks.)

SO, Sandpedlar.....you'll want to add a Jade to your next order because it's the thrifty thing to do. <_<

Brooks, my friend, it's nice to know you can always be counted on for help with a good raltionalization. From now on, I'm telling people I'm too cheap to drink anything but the Jades.

Actually I'm drinking and loving and drinking the CLB tonight. Haven't had it in a little while. God I love having so many good absinthes to pick from. Life is so sweet

Last night Rogue Juniper Pale. Was disappointed in that there was no appreciable juniper taste, fairly good pale though.

Stone Arrogant in a half yard glass. Nice.

New Belgium Trippel

The "Frog" Rogues are the best, IMO.

I think Arlen Harris is a better brewer than John Maier, but maybe I'm just biased.

I'm officially on vacation, starting off with an Ayinger Brau-Weisse.

Where the hell is everybody?!?

Just got back from eating Sushi and watching Scary Movie 4... I need a drink.

I understand Thursday nights at Nara are hard to get in to. Rumored to be the most popular $1 Sushi in Zoo Town.

JRuined, how many cords are you putting up? :harhar:

CLB and a walk in the woods.

I saw a bald eagle fly over the house this evening.

Spring has come to the ridge.

Might have to have gall bladder surgery, and I'm putting on a bit too much weight. I'm getting a full physical this year so I'll see how the body is holding up to the wear and tear of my regular life.

I just racked 12+ gallons of an attempt at Schlitz Dark Lager to corny kegs. Weird results. 1.064 OG, 1.012 TG and it is very sweet and sticky. I think I need to check my hydrometer.

At one pint per day, that is a three month supply. Ihope I don'thave to dump it.