DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Oh how I'd like to have an Old Viscosity to accompany me into the garage this evening. Nothing like a dark beer to aid and abed my machinations on the motobikes... Too stiff a drink and repairs start to take too long though. Mayhap just a smoke this evening. And a sip of something?

Off tomorrow, sitting back enjoying the WONDERFUL boquet of a Roquette. This is my first glass of it and I am suprised by it's clarity.

No doubt I will be editing this later to add... :cheers:

*EDIT*

Anise is well established. Prominent spices but very pleasant. Louch this slowly. I have enjoyed this sample more than any other so far . The fullest flavored and well balanced yet.

God planted a big-ass-rock in my field. It nearly killed me getting that glacial leftover out of my way.

1. Plymouth martini (shouldn't that be called a Classic Martini?)

2. A nice blanche

Dinner

3. Amaranth. I am digging this drink!

I was going to make a smart-aleck remark about the object of your labors all being in your head, but I've encountered the same problem too many times. The aching body argues otherwise. Besides, I'm not the smart-alecky type.

I broke down after 5 days of no drinking and consumed Arak (Razzouk), St. George (first release) and 1901. I'm happy again :twitchsmile:

Now I'm in the mood for a good single malt... and getting rid of this darn editing feature! Yes, it won't happen again unless I'm drunk and posting.

Edited by nephrite

God planted a big-ass-rock in my field. It nearly killed me getting that glacial leftover out of my way.

Couldn't you just walk round it? Jeez some people make life hard for themselves!

I had a bloodly mary made with my bacon vodka this morning. Yes, the bacon vodka actually turned out very well. It's obviously only good for mixing with certain specific ingredients, but in those, it's quite tasty.

Fantome, it's been sitting for a while and i'm getting a bit of Brett. going on. Next I'm going to have a bit of Mazzetti Grappa di Barbera.

... getting rid of this darn editing feature! Yes, it won't happen again unless I'm drunk and posting.

again ;)

Fantome, it's been sitting for a while and i'm getting a bit of Brett. going on.

I find that if I don't let my Fantome sit for quite awhile, nearly one third of my pour ends up being Brett, no matter how carefully I pour.

Those are some of the most hearty, propagating little buggers I've ever seen in any beer, lambics included.

I've got a Fantome dÉté from prolly '04. Is it 'bout ready?

I usually give 'em about two to three years, so, gopher it. :cheers:

An unexpected group showed up at our house this evening. Good friends, Old friends and new friends. We sipped PF 1914, Jade 1901 and a few HG's. There was some Glenfiddich scotch and a few random beers. I don't know if I'm just tired or had way to much to drink.

My vote is YES to both.

G'night and :cheers:

Last night was a long night of Martinis and La Fee Parisian (seems to be the only non-Czech available in bars round here). To restore my senses to normal, I'm taking my time with a glass of Duplais Verte.