DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I understand.

I have a refrigerator with multiple bottles of Chimay and other fine ales.

I have a bar full of booze.

Gimme green, green, green and an occasional white. I'm a happy man.

I love the Chimay Grande Reserve, just slightly chilled. I've come to find it accompanies a good mesquite meal quite well.

Tonight I will be polishing off the Marteau. Parting is such sweet sorrow. The Belle Amie is getting some good breathing time awaiting the weekend. I can't wait to tear into that stuff.

Good idea. When I get my bottles I'm going to open all of them at once so that the all but the first one will get time to breathe before getting into them.

Some Belle Amie, Marteau and some Sans Pantaloons Verte. All three have put me in a state of happiness. :cheers:

Ya gotta help me here, pal.

I can't google "Sans Pantaloons Verte" for the life of me.

What the hell's that?

Kübler. I wanted one of the vertes from a friend tonight, but my day was not good enough to be worthy of either. :cheers:

Ya gotta help me here, pal.

I can't google "Sans Pantaloons Verte" for the life of me.

I think I may have a bottle of that still kicking around from a decade ago.

Oh, wait, that's Sans Coulottes, and it's a beer that isn't even green, nevermind. :tongue:

To celebrate todays anniversary of the end of prohibition i will enjoy what kept America going during those dark years. My plan: several bottles of my homebrewed beer(90 shilling scotch ale, oatmeal cinnamon stout, saison, celebration), applejack, local moonshine(corn whiskey & blackberry split brandy), and illegally imported spirits(green & white).

Tonight is an Ommegang Abbey Ale. I got it back in September? and finally got around to drinking it. It's great! Very strong fruity profile.

Gently I sip, oh what joy is this, this lovely green beverage. OH! add a bit of ice cold water and it clouds up so nice and thick. The taste is extremely refreshing and we need that.

There just ain't nuttin' like a little sour puss verte to make my day. Thank you dear dear friends.

Peace!

Just wait until March.

I love the pear vodkas, but haven't had pear liqueur. What's the brand name?

F.E. Trimbach a Ribeauville Alsace. I'll be buying some more either tomorrow or this weekend.

In a little bit I'm going to have something of the Stockwell variety, for the day that was the 5th.

NO. I still don't like it. Reminds me of when I was a sick little boy and my mom gave me Robitussin. Only this one and Lucid I have consistently disliked no matter how many I drank it. Maybe if I lay off both of those bottles for a few months the flavor will improve.

Meanwhile, I'm going to have to chase the NO with some Blanchette.

Odd. It doesn't taste remotely like Robitussin to me. However, Absente somewhat reminds me of Nyquil. ;)

Speaking of which, I've had too much Belle Amie, I think I'll give up on life go to bed.

Nope, they're not the same, I just thought I'd check.

And, of course, I was lying...I can't imagine having too much Belle Amie. :twitchsmile:

Your accounts have led to my first ever purchase where I got more than one bottle of the same absinthe (normally I crave variety). If it sucks I'll kill you.

Pregaming before the big electro show tonight (Theyre from France dood, they gorra be good!) A glass of lucid chased with a goblet of Bloom riesling I got for 5.99 at work. Its not bad, I just wish I could tolerate a wine that isn't riesling, whenever I tell a wine snob my preference they make a sour face.

Anydangway, once I get to the show its nothing but Gin for me. Hooray prohibition! (Or is it posthibition?)