DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Ohhh, I'm Pensieve and I don't log off the computer when I have to go to rehearsal late at night. I don't realize that anyone could get on the computer and pretend to be me especially after a butt load of cocktails. Anyway, I am soooo cute and awesome and I loooove the wormwood society and all of the uber sophiscotated people associated with the forums there. By the way, In case I never mentioned it, ShaiHulud (yes I no longer use the diminuative "Shai" because it lessens the full impact of his awesomeness) is the greatest and if you get the opportunity to meet him ever arises, take it, you will not be dissapointed.

bye

:laf: :laf:

Pensieve, you are so cool! And you should beat Shai(Hulud) on a regular basis. I just came home from a late night rehearsal myself and I am in the process of consuming a "butt load" of cocktails. I missed an entrance tonight but the poor techies got blamed for it. I fessed up. I tend to get off easy because I sleep with the director. This post is full of innuendos. Life is way too full and way too good. :groupwave reversed: :drunk:

:twitchsmile: I just came to report what I was drinking tonight-a glass of Edouard.

Just remember what good ol' Jack Baubel says when asked if he's paid his dues:

"Yes sir the review is in the mail."

I tell you this Nyquil just doesn't louche very well, or seem to do my sinus infection much good.

Is Absinthe good for a cold?

~Erik

'Bout to head out and watch the Ole' Ball Coach & Co.

The wheels have started coming off.

Gotz a 3-Floyds Munsterfest chillin' for the victory dance.

...or not.

I'm taking vacation tomorrow, and possibly Monday.

Going to my dad's this weekend and I'm taking two jars of Oysters and a bottle of Absinthe.

It should be a good time.

I might start celibrating tonight.

I seem to have a head cold starting. Maybe, a glass of Balance will balance me!

ha!

I finally sprung for the Maraschino and Chartreuse yesterday so it was Last Words for me. Dang, that is one yummmmmmmmy cocktail!!

I also tried Lars' Pimm's Cup variation which was good although the Maraschino and Pama (even in their very small amounts) tended to mask the flavor of the Pimm's which, for me, is the point of the drink. Nice flavors though.

I feel the same about the Pama in the Pimm's Cup. It's nice, but to me, it's almost a different coctail.

I found that the world market sparkling lemonade works well as a primary. I also took a test drive with the San Pellegrino Lemonade, but it was just a bit too overpowering.

St. Germain. Again.

And I still can't bring myself to mix it with anything except ice.

Love, love, love St. Germain on ice. I do, however, like it with a bit of lychee juice and ice. freaking fabulous.

Anywho, had a couple margs at happy hour tonight, I might work myself into a glass of Brevans in a bit.