DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I had a decent glass of VdF tonight, along with some other mixtures which probably don't quite count as anything significant. Tried some of Mathilde's Peach and Raspberry liqueurs tonight also. I was looking forward to the raspberry, but it was a bit of a bummer. The peach was very nice, and I've never been into the peach liqueur/schnapps craze. Their pear is still my favorite though. :thumbup:

Had a half-assed attempt at an Herbsaint frappe last night. It was nice, but then again I don't know how a good one is supposed to taste.

Maggie and I enjoyed beer, pizza and burgers with OMG & Precious this evening.

Then, rehearsal.

Now, I'm kicking back with a martini. I'm thinkin' there may be some serious drinking getting ready to happen very, very soon. ;)

Glad you guys got in ok. What's the plan for tomorrow? It's probably a long shot but I had my client's cancel and it might be a nice day to take the hog up the east side of Flathead Lake if you know what I mean.

Pastis Girard, Pastis Guy, Pastis Guy avec sucre-better, Rougette, anotehr absinthe, absinthe de minuit triple and now Slovakian pear distillate-poesie, better than Polish one, smooth and strong. Anyone willing to join, yaoll welcome :cheers:

Thanks. the style is the kye celbrationce lbrationc elabnratiion (all might be klegitmate as dentoational meanings odf connotations with the liguistc exprwession:" celebration) hopefulluy youa re habning thesame good time :cheers:

the liguistc exprwession

you're channeling Elmer Fudd now my man

doin' my best just as my siggy orders to be.

kye celbrationce lbrationc elabnratiion

Ah, that nostalgic Linear A.

If only I could recollect the translation. :twitchsmile:

if...