DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Ommegang and Deschutes Special Summer release that I couldn't even tell you what it is now.......feeling no pain now for sure. :arrr: to all.

:cheers: to you Bluescat!

Having an Ike , watching baseball.

89 degrees with 68 degree dewpoint. I'll stay indoors this evening

I was shocked, I must admit, as it felt like Charlotte in the summertime getting off that plane this morning, Leroy.

Mankato club soda for me this eve.

Bluesy, I got my Deshcutes Brewery calendar set for you know what this fall.. ;)

Deschutes Special Summer release that I couldn't even tell you what it is now...

A seasonal followup to The Abyss?

You must elaborate at some point, of course. :)

I had my first Bluecoat and tonic tonight with a couple dashes of the Fee Brothers orange bitters. It was a good combination for the fickle Bluecoat.

O.K. I will try-it is their first Belgian ale......their Anniversary brew.. Can't compare to other Belgium ale tastes........but by the time you finish the bottle (sharing, no less), you don't care. However.........the fall brew is the best!!! :thumbup:

Still no pain though.................

My head hurt this morning. I know, with a head like this, it ought to hurt. Bloody Mary's for dinner and desert last night. Spent a couple hours on the phone taking notes and lost track of ......... n/m.

Finished the evening with a glass of Lucid. Much better. :twitchsmile:

Deschutes Special Summer release that I couldn't even tell you what it is now...

A seasonal followup to The Abyss?

You must elaborate at some point, of course. :)

:nono: Don't you even think about it! Nothing but water and prune juice for you now.

I bought a bottle of Sapphire the other day. Just so I could spike it with lavender and hyssop. In a couple of weeks, viola, flowertinis.

But tonight, just pivo, whilst I hide from the crazy cat lady downstairs. If I opened some absinthe she'd drink it all. Wait a sec, what'd I do with the rest of that Jelinek assbinth . . .

Nah. That'd just be cruel.

But tonight, just pivo, whilst I hide from the crazy cat lady downstairs. If I opened some absinthe she'd drink it all.

I know you are referring to a cat lady, but my cat actually drank some of my absinthe the other night. And I thought it was just a famous painting. Now I know that kitty is NOT to be trusted anywhere near my stash.

Wait. But isn't your kitty and stash the sa..never mind! :devil:

Wait. But isn't your kitty and stash the sa..never mind! :devil:

My kitty does NOT have a stash. TMI, I know. But you were askin' for it! ;)

I bought a bottle of Hendrick's about a month & would recommend it if you are looking for a gin to buy.

Maggie loves the Hendrick's and I think it's pretty darn tasty, too. Already, the Plymouth is a staple in our cabinet. The Tanqueray No.10 was a rousing, "eh, ok." Maggie is digging the Tanqueray Rangpur but personally, I'm not a big lime fan. Citadelle and Bombay Sapphire were alright but not terribly inspired. And that's my gin experience in total.

I see people touting the Bluecoat but it isn't available locally. What would anyone recommend?

Tonight, a beautiful green drink from a friend and two Plymouth martinis. Nice. ;)

I'm one of the weirdos who likes Tanqueray No. Ten. However, I like it on the rocks. I've not really found it to work well in any cocktails.

Hendrick's is finally available locally. I love it.

Rittenhouse Rye Bonded in Bond, on the rocks. It'll do. It'll do.

As for the Bluecoat, I had my bottle hand-delivered. The following vendors claim to have it in stock and will ship...

Shoppers Vineyard

Wine Chateau

Witty's

Anyone know how to scare up a bottle of Aviation Gin?

Well, I should have gotten out the assbinth for the crazy cat person last night. While I was being duly moderate she overindulged heavily and left a hell of a mess for me to tip-toe around this morning while getting the kids ready for school.

Maybe this should be in the pissed off thread. I'm very unhappy and can only hope she won't do any more damage today. My wife is taking her to government offices to help her obtain a long term visa. Offices where we have worked very hard to show that we are worthy guests in this country.

Doc, your cat's lack of stash doesn't make you crazy does it?

Better that I don't know.

Leaving for Portland in the morning.

I shall get my fill.

Don't let the beer selection overwhelm you now, y'heah? :tongue:

You should stop by Hair of the Dog Brewing, if only to possibly be gifted with a sample of Alan Sprints Dave, the world's strongest beer. It's amazing, especially considering its 29% abv.

Rittenhouse Rye Bonded in Bond, on the rocks. It'll do. It'll do.

As for the Bluecoat, I had my bottle hand-delivered. The following vendors claim to have it in stock and will ship...

Shoppers Vineyard

Wine Chateau

Witty's

Anyone know how to scare up a bottle of Aviation Gin?

Will BevMo deliver?

Thanks & :cheers:

The Aviation yes, the Bluecoat?? I don't see it listed there. I got my bottle through Witty's. I am getting close to wanting another bottle, maybe I'll try shopper vineyard next.

Edit: I just saw your post in "economies of scale" I have no idea why they wouldn't deliver here unless its that screwy Mead/Wine thing I ran into last fall? That sucks T. They should have no objection to sending us liquor as it has nothing to do with the mead/wine law.