DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

DITA made with Lucid and Cook's Dry Champaign this afternoon. Pretty good.

I followed that with a helping of fresh Delirium Tremens Clone with Chimay Yeast, then a glass of Oleroso Sherry with calamari.

I took the FIL to watch the local minor league team beat an opponent by 14 to 5.

Came home and helped vacuumed the upstairs, cleaned my bathroom and washed the trash can.

Now I'm on to a glass of overly vanilla'd Belgian while the dog gives me evil looks.

Mmmmmm-cherry pyment sounds delicious. Nice labels too.

Speaking of delicious.........I can now mention what we will have later. A glass of Angelique, the newly released verte from Absinthe Suisse! We got to try the product earlier and now that it is released we can recommend it highly as one of the best......yes, even up there with the Jades!

A little later:

Well.....couldn't wait 'til later......celebrating an order with a glass right now. :thumbup: Wow!

:arrr:

A glass of Angelique, the newly released verte from Absinthe Suisse! We got to try the product earlier and now that it is released we can recommend it highly as one of the best....
Bookmarked.....thanks for the recommendation!

You'd have to be a millionaire to keep up with all the new releases. Sigh.

I had the chance to try the Angelique in Boveresse last weekend. The first impression was nice, but then an unpleasant, bitter aftertaste showed up and lingered for a long time. It has A. absinthium in the colouring step.

That's what I feared. Good way to ruin any absinthe.

I'd like to try it but there's no way I'd risk spending money on something I'm concerned I'd have to sink.

I'm new at the Gin Game. What do you think of the Junipero?

2 Plymouth Gin martinis pre-dinner. I've been a good boy and think I have earned a glass of absinthe for dessert. :cheers:

I really like the Junipero. It is a nice change, very smooth and very flavorful. Of course, my wife seems to think it a bit much to have Junipero join with Plymouth, Boodles, Bombay, Tanqueray, and Hendricks in the cooler. What can I say? I like gin. Alot.

Fever Tree is the big hit - it is a whole new world of tonic water for this old boy. All I can say - go buy some.

I agree with dessert - absinthe follows gin quite well (and quite frequently in these parts).

Would you ever drink that stuff without the Hendrix?

Hmm, what will I mix my kim chee drink with when it arrives? :g:

Answer: KoS. It couldn't possibly make either one of them taste worse. Could it?

I'm not sure if I would or not. It's definitely an interesting flavor, and would take some time getting used to. When I saw that it was being released, I just had to order some though, for curiosity's sake.