DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

A Hendricks and tonic complete with two Cucumber slices and three dashes of Fee Brothers orange bitters. Damn great cocktail!

Did you ever break the seal on a new bottle turn around and pour some in a jigger and lose the cork? WTF!

I've been keeping an eye on her, she doesn't look guilty. I have plenty of spares, but this is going to drive me crazy until I find it.

BTW: Got some Bootsy Collins playing now. :cheers:

If I could only have one Gin (what a sick world that would be) it would be a tossup between Hendricks and regular Tanqueray. I get in moods for each, but the Hendricks is so mellow and cucumbery (is that a word?) I could drink it everyday.

Have a Cucumber ready to slice and try the Hendricks. :thumbup:

Victory Golden Monkey.

I think.

Lots.

and raw peanuts

I'm gonna pay

I remember being spanked by the monkey when I had seven or eight of them in a Belgian Bistro called Waterzooi, back in the late 90s, and too many peanuts, as well.

Hope you suffered less than I did. :twitchsmile:

Must open our Hendricks soon-still haven't tried that yet!
If I could only have one Gin (what a sick world that would be) it would be a tossup between Hendricks and regular Tanqueray. I get in moods for each, but the Hendricks is so mellow and cucumbery (is that a word?) I could drink it everyday. Have a Cucumber ready to slice and try the Hendricks.

Add Maggie's name to that list of Hendrix Lovers and mine, too. Mellow, yes but plenty spicy, too.

Hendrick's is most definitely nice. I'm also glad to see many people here have become fans of the Rangpur. That's quickly become part of my top three (Plymouth, Hendrick's, and Rangpur).

I had the pleasure of picking up a bottle of Bluecoat when I was in Lock Haven, PA for my annual rugby tournament. It was great stuff! I would say it's a completely different flavor than a London Dry, but VERYgood nonetheless. OK, so now I have a top 4. :cheers:

Speakin' of pirates, I'm moving to Rogue Hazelnut spiced rum. :twitchsmile:

Sweet!

Really.

But it sounds good if your tooth is inclined in that direction.

Actually, it's not sweet at all. It ain't got no Capt'n in it.

Victory Golden Monkey.

I think.

Lots.

and raw peanuts

I'm gonna pay

I remember being spanked by the monkey when I had seven or eight of them in a Belgian Bistro called Waterzooi, back in the late 90s, and too many peanuts, as well.

Hope you suffered less than I did. :twitchsmile:

It will spank ya quick like. I payed for the peanuts the next day.

I had a N.O. earlier, and now I'm drinking a Serpis-- with water. It's been a long time since I've had a Serpis this way, and after the first sip I remembered why. I'm going to watch the new Dario Argento dvd (Pelts) in a few minutes; I hope it's good.

I didn't know that peanuts will cause suffering. I had a bunch of almonds earlier. Will that do it, too?

Well, I've successfully drowned my sorrows over not receiving the Lucid with a CLB and a 1901. I'll find something else to keep me going, absinthe is after all, a fine medicinal. ;) Off to clean the forest in anticipation of a Summer Solstice/Wake/Theatre celebration/Green Hour tomorrow. If anyone is passing through Northwest Montana, you'd be welcome to join us.

I'm drinking milk. But I'm cramping and took some codeine. I feel sillier than usual. :twitchsmile:

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'll have a Lucid in your honor.

Nice Vert this early this evening while I was waiting for my sweety to get home so I could fix dinner.

She was late and we just had left overs.

Glass of Lucid.

Belgian Doubel.

Man, I'm glad it's Friday.

I need to get some squid, Food City does not have any.

Sipped Lucid tonight.

I like the bottle, contents and price. The label, hmm, I just turn the bottle 90 degrees so it doesn't stare at me while I drink.

It was slightly cloudy neat. More tasting is in order next week.

I'll stop after a small sample glass because so many folks haven't gotten theirs. Good luck folks.

:cheers:

This may be Friday but it feels like a well developed Monday. ;)

Thanks for the input everyone!! I wish I could stay 22 forever. In fact, I just might do that. ;)

Tonight I am drinking Milwaukee's Best Ice. It's all I could afford now that my husband is going back to school to learn the job he's already doing... don't get me started - it's his dad's company.... long story.

LouchingBuckeye - I tried the Great Lakes Prohibition Pilsner last week. I don't generally like American Pilsner, but it was better then most. It's still probably best that it's a limited release. It's still better than "The Beast" though!

Henri Bardoun Pastis. It's pretty good actually. I think I like it better than Montmartre, but of course I'll have to keep tasting it. Had VdF last night -- very nice.

Agreed on all counts although the Monte Lovers will not appreciate us for saying so. I think HB is the best pastis.

Always the gentleman, OMG!