DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Black Oak Cherry Chocolate Stout for me, tonight.
mmmm, that sounds nice

Last night, Dupont Saison, Maudite, Trois Pistoles, Chimay blue, Flying Dog Double Dog, and a big glass of P33.

Now if someone can locate DesertWolf it would feel like the good old times again.

Where has that elusive Desertwolf been? :g:

Good to see you back MPC. :cheers: Are you in the Twin Cities area just for the day? I will toast your return tonight!

Happy Friday!

I am in the Twin Cities area Monday-Thursday, every week (except Holidays) for the next 12 weeks!

Another Shiraz variety tonight.

FG for me. I dug out the sample and decided to polish it off rather than pack it. Then I'm headed over to the new house to drink whatever our wine friends brought over. Packing is so much more enjoyable when booze is involved. :cheers:

Black Oak Cherry Chocolate Stout for me, tonight.

mmmm, that sounds nice

It's great. Lots of roastiness, and the chocolate and cherry character is subdued enough to not be cloying but still very much there. Nothing artificial about it either. Having another one right now, actually.

A glass of Ike, then off to bed.

Another long day ahead. My daughter has dance competitions in St. Paul tomorrow, starting at 7am. :cheers:

C'mon, Peridot, you're being a little harsh, dontcha think?

I mean, #15,208 out of 15,220 total beers is a fine ranking, by cracky! :twitchsmile:

I'm trying for osmosis.

Lost a MIL last week. Then on Tuesday when I went to hospital to visit a biker buddy of mine who was in to have his colostomy reversed, they were unhooking the life support equiptment while I stood in the hall way. I ended up praying with his daughters and wife.

The past week and a half have just plain sucked.

It's moments like these that change us forever in one way or another. Sorry to hear this.

Getting ready to crack open a bottle of BdF and Proto 31 Verte.

We saw ShaiHulud and Pensieve in Oklahoma this afternoon. The show was great fun! ShaiHulud filled the stage with tremendous evil intent and Pensieve was as dazzling on stage as she is in real life. Thanks for a lovely afternoon guys! :cheers:

I just finished sitting by a warm bonfire in my back yard, drinking a Rangpur and tonic.

I think I'll have another! :cheers:

I mean, #15,208 out of 15,220 total beers is a fine ranking, by cracky! :twitchsmile:

I'm curious to see which beers rated lower than N.L. :puke:

Duplais Balance here.

Finishing off a little brandy and long lost cognac. Probably nowhere near the best in the land but it's relaxing.

They went well with habanero Doritos and a decent book. I was reading the book.

Am I living large or what? ;)

:cheers:

Yes, yes you are! Wish you two were travelling large next week too but.....we know.....another time!

Speaking of beer.....we just saw the American Beer movie/documentary. They traveled to some of the breweries we have learned about on here!

Member to Advanced Member transition! 499...500...501... Yeah!

Alright, I know it is just a numbers game, but it still calls for a Duplais Blanche!

It's my girlfriend's birthday so we had a steak dinner, the last of the concord pyment, and a chocolate cake I baked (mangled).