DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Happy Anniversary. Damn, 38 years. I couldn't make it past 9 the first time around. Congrats, especially on the longevity.

Wow, 38 years, it's astonishing!

So, you think you folks will last?

Congratulations, you amazing kids!

We think of it as a darn good start. Thanks every one. I might say that again.

:cheers: Congrats! I'm about half-way through my second year of marriage. I aspire to have a fruitful marriage as long as yours. Hell, longer if I can!

Tonight: Chateau La Garde Pessac Leognan 2001 with a roast beef sub...inevitably followed by a horde of Miller Lite.

:twitchsmile: Wow......thanks everyone! It's fun being married to your best friend!

From a personal perspective, I couldn't agree with you more, Bluescat! :cheers:

Tonight is a major downgrade from the 2 Duplais and the Jade of last night. So far a Bud, Budlight and a Bass Ale, and it's only going to go down hill from there once i get to the bar. But that's how college life is sometimes. ;)

Ditto, on the glass of something green.

I just got home from watching the Twins get beat by the Red Sox! Time for some Balance. :cheers:

Edited by LeRoy

Bowmore 12 year and boy is it nice. I think I'm going to go sit outside...

tonight I'm enjoying some time alone (well the kids are in bed) with a whole bunch of Miller Lite.

I feel you pain. I had to drink a pitcher of Miller lite at the bar tonight. Good time though, the last of my friends finally turned 21, he took the shots i bought him like a man.

Congrats to Bluescat and Sonny.

Now I am drinking water trying to get over the hangover from last night. Last night was Flaming Dr. Pepper night at the casa. Now I have to muster up the energy to go stand in line for tickets to this. It is really hard to get tickets to. The pre-sale tickets sold out in less than 30 seconds! How is that possible! Oh well, wish me luck. :yahoo:

Good time though, the last of my friends finally turned 21...

I'm sorry that you don't have any more friends. The advantage is that you won't have to go out and drink Miller Lite, or any kind of Miller beer, anymore. You can stay at home and drink absinthe. ;)

ps You folks don't know how much pain you're causing Absomphe and the Elf whenever you mention Generic Beer.

Miller lite makes me cringe too. :thumbdown: Can't compare in any way to what people can craft these days.

Good luck, Alyssa-hope you got tickets. :wave2: Sounds like you might need earplugs!

miller lite?

Hopefully you are not calling it "beer"? Is it alcoholic at all? I have drunk it once long ago and will not commit that crime again. I am making up my mind what to drink...