DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

And just one drink for now since my friend and I are going to see The Host shortly.
Drinking before Mass??? Shame on you.
You cannot swing both ways with martinis.
Are you kidding? Enough martinis and anyone will swing both ways. :devil:

I got some Tanqueray Rangpur to give it a try. It's resulted in some tasty, different dry martinis tonight.

It's a gorgeous day here. One of the first beautiful spring days we've had, after a week of rain and cold. So I'm sitting on my back porch enjoying the day with a glass of iced mint tea with lemon and honey.

That sounds yummy, Martin. Wish I could join you. I'm drinking passion fruit juice while working on next week's lesson plans for the brats....uh....darling angels.

That sounds yummy, Martin. Wish I could join you. I'm drinking passion fruit juice while working on next week's lesson plans for the brats....uh....darling angels.

Ditto yummy!

Do you teach summers? If not, no doubt you have big celebration plans coming up soon! :cheers:

I'm drinking nothing but H2O, after last night's Jade trio.

No, I don't teach summers. In a month, my summer vacation should start. Woo hoo! :yahoo: That's when the REAL Nymphadora emerges. The prim and proper school teacher is only an alias.

:arrr: Happy Earth Day! Just sharing a Mephistopheles after a beautiful spring walk. Life is good!

Whoa Peridot......you are looking a little green! Try a gin+tonic with that Rangpur!

That's when the REAL Nymphadora emerges.

I'll get the brass band ready for her! :biggrin:

Or perhaps she would prefer a string quartet......

kazoo?

:holiday:

Try a gin+tonic with that Rangpur!

I have. :)

I don't normally care one way or the other for gin & tonics, but with this stuff they're pretty good.

This must have been a Rangpur weekend, as I picked up a bottle myself. I had one Rangpur G&T, and one Hendricks G&T last night. Both were quite tasty in their own unique ways. Plus drinking makes packing so much more enjoyable.

Yes it was.....but next time I'm not sharing!!!

Now had to do a martini test of the two brands of orange bitters to see if there is a difference. If there is......I have no idea by now. Both taste great to me......all three of them. Oh jeez. :drunk:

I'm nursing my second LCB of the evening and listening to jazz from the 20s. Only problem there's a fund drive which means more talk less music. But the music is worth it, great stuff. :thumbup:

:cheers: to all

No, I don't teach summers. In a month, my summer vacation should start. Woo hoo! :yahoo: That's when the REAL Nymphadora emerges. The prim and proper school teacher is only an alias.

I think that occasion might call for a celebration of the green variety! :cheers:

Yeah.....if only graduation didn't interfere with a true green celebration. Talk about a release from the prim and proper alias!

I really have to track down some orange bitters, my preliminary local efforts have been fruitless. Tonight the lineup for me was Duplais Blanche, Duplais Verte, PF1901 and an anonymous verte. :cheers:

Hey Nymphadora, they tell me Montana is a great place to vacataion. ;)

I've never been to Montana. It could be a definite possibility. You're not going to make me fish, are you?

Peridot: Your avatars always make you look so angry, and you're such a sweetheart!

:) My music is the only reason I'm not a snarling asshole 24/ 7.

Damn, it's almost 1:00 and I haven't had a drink yet. What the hell is wrong with me?

I have a question. From yesterday afternoon to about 1:00am I had 4 drinks of LCB. That's a full 8oz glass of Absinthe and no hangover. This is not a complaint mind you I do get hangovers. Just to date not with Absinthe. Anyone else,any thoughts I find it curious. :g:

I never get hangovers, but I do get fairly stuffed up (nose and sinuses) when I drink most liquors (whether it be 1 drink or 20 drinks). Similiar to the effects that a lot of people get when they drink red wines heavy with sulfites.

However, I never get stuffed up with plymouth gin nor with absinthe.

I have a list of reasons to drink absinthe. High on that list is "no hangovers". That, in itself, is very appealing to a person that heals slow.

:cheers:

I try to use a little moderation in my drinking but even when I've had a "snoot full," I've experienced nothing compared to the pain of a wine or tequila hangover!