DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Evil Twin Brewing - Imperial Biscotti Break.

Vinous scents on the nose; black licorice; some coffee, but soused with a heavy sweetness. Very oily; coats the mouth with a slick sheen. Tastes fanatic; heavy amaretto cream flavor here with nice espresso notes and even some cherry, too. Got 4 full pint cans for about $13. Not bad, especially when you consider there's about 3 drinks per pint. Would buy again.

"Tastes fanatic".

Who's Fanatic, and what does (s)he taste like? :harhar:

I certainly agree that it's a great buy, although, on balance, it was a tad too sweet for my palate.

More Curmudgeon today. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Edited by Absomphe

Founders KBS 2017.

I've waited patiently for thirteen years to try this brew, and I'd be lying if I said I was even slightly disappointed. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lagunitas The Waldos' Special Ale 2017.

Gigantic, juicy hoppiness with candied blood orange, mango, papaya and guava esters completely coating the palate.

This one tends to be a love it or hate brew, and I'm firmly among the former. :thumbup:

After a 12+ hr workday, more of the aforementioned peated Irish whiskey.

After tomorrow's 8 hrs, it will be 63 hrs for the week. Every week. From here til who knows when. I willingly gave up a cushy, 40hr a week job with seniority for this schedule.

No time for much else but a drink afterwards, but the paychecks sure are nice. If my old bones can keep it up for a few more years.

Revolver with Boker's bitters since they're out of the grapefruit bitters. Good. Interesting.

Saint Archer Brewing's Tusk and Grain Barrel Aged Blend No.2.

This is a blend of two Imperial stouts and a barleywine aged in bourbon barrels.

Skillfully done,seamless, in fact, and absolutely delicious. :thumbup: