DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Tequila? Lots and lots of tequila? :)

Structures Brewing Double Dry Hopped Fuzz.

Really packed with tropical fruit-juicy flavors, and a creamy body.

Very reminiscent of a few of the best east coast style IPAs. :thumbup:

Edited by Absomphe

Grön Opal.

Neat, with just a few drops of cool water. Small sips, of course. But very, very flavorful. Herbal delight.

I add a lot of water, it's so full of taste. Few absinthes can be diluted as much.

Hop Hackin Henry NE style juicy IPA. Hey Cajun if you ever end up out in CO and hit the OB Brewery hit me up and we'll have a Ten Fidy! There is also a little European cheese shop in same town with a good Absinthe selection at the bar.

Daytripper I haven't opened my Gron Opal yet as i already have too many bottles opened, however excited to try it. Have you ever tried these ice mold's? Just got one and tried for first time last night. Fit perfectly into several of my Absinthe glasses. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7QJJJ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Daytripper/ Have you ever tried these ice molds?

I do have some similar to those that makes four at a time. But, I hardly use them for anything. I rarely drink my absinthe neat, but, when I do, a few drops of water, and a ittle ice cube helps to keep it cool. Just don't put ice in my whisky.

Tonight, it's N.O., and Terminus, diluted normally.

Put together a classic Martini using Ridge (Vilya) Silvertip Gin, La Quintinye (pronounced keen-tin-A) dry vermouth, and Reagan's orange bitters, with a twist. What a great combo. I've been on other gins for the last couple years and have forgotten just how damn good the S-tip is. Glad I have a few bottles lying around.

My last bottle of Lagunitas High Westified Imperial Stout.

Next year, I'll buy multiple cases of this complex gem, if they're available. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: