DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I've got a decent stash of Bomb, though, and also, there's the Fremont Coffee Cinnamon B-Bomb 2016 release party at Elizabeth Station to look forward to this Saturday, so...cheers!

Tish brought home a surprise today...three growlers of Coffee Cinnamon Bourbon Abominable 2015. :heart: :wub:

I'm enjoying more than a bit of one of them, as I revel in the Seahawks long overdue domination of the Rams tonight. :headbang:

Tish just called me to let me know that a rather obscure local beer emporium has had a stash of the now legendary Fremont Barleywine Brew 1000.

Damn, I'm one insanely lucky S.O.B. clown. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

the now legendary Fremont Barleywine Brew 1000.

It puts Bourbon County Barleywine to shame, and that speaks volumes for how amazing it is.

Nice.

Just some more grapefruit sculpin.

Wish some of that good stuff made its way to the SouthEast.

Will look out to see if that hotbox is here too Cajun.

Vit Opal, aside these fresh quail and pheasant, that I first skillet seared, then stuffed with apples and onions, then roasted in an oven bag with butter, olive oil and herbs. Along with oven roasted, rosemary, and olive oil seasoned, Yukon Gold potatoes, field peas, and fresh baked bread. Life is good, and I'm a helluva good cook. At least, so I've been told this evening.

Fremont Coffee Cinnamon Bourbon Abominable 2014, 2015, 2016 vertical tasting at Elizabeth Station while watching the huge snowflakes pile up.

It really doesn't get much better than this. :cheerz:

Devoille's Libertine Amer. This is one the first absinthe I ordered, and I got today my second bottle. It is like meeting an old friend after a long time :heart: