DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

We had a half wildcat who was quite fond of absinthe.

Needless to say, we did our best to keep him away from the evil stuff. :laugh:

It's quite mild again today, so this 2X4 is really hitting the spot.

What in the fuck is in the goddam hypodermic needle? And why, even?

Morphine :cool-reaper:

Just kidding, it's water. I use syringe as a dripper until I finish my fountain :)

Edited by Villemo

What in the fuck is in the goddam hypodermic needle? And why, even?

Morphine :cool-reaper:

Just kidding, it's water. I use syringe as a dripper until I finish my fountain :)

You know a simple carafe is a much more efficient, and traditional method. Or hell, just splash some water in straight from that glass setting there. It's really not that big of a deal. It's just booze.

They're all around. 7 fires in this county alone right now, with no foreseeable rainfall for the rest of the year. Its been pretty smoky every day for a couple weeks now, and you have to be careful not get caught in it for too long. Luckily no houses, or loss of life. Burn bans all across the state. Rode through an area the other day afterwards. Surprisingly, all that seems to be burning is mostly ground cover and forest litter. It's harder that you'd imagine to kill a live standing tree, even in these brittle, super dry conditions. What a lot of folks dont understand is that fire is a natural process of wilderness that man has done his best to supress. So much so, that when it does happen, natural causes or otherwise, there is so much tender on the ground that feeds it into an inferno. Some believe hunters with muzzleloader may be accidentally setting a few. A fellow was cutting his leaves with his mower and the hot muffler caught some on fire. I believe people throwing lit cigarette butts out there car window, or purposely setting is mostly the causes.

The Abyss 2013.

SC, I just saw on the news that they're leaning heavier on the arson side. Very sad and sorry to see such destruction. Be safe. Stay alert.

An old favorite of mine from the tail end of the last millennium, that one.

Two versions of Scuttlebutt Brewing's 20 Year Anniversary Russian Imperial Stout...the rum barrel aged and one of the two whiskey barrel aged offerings.

Both were true to the original John Courage Imperial Russian style, being extremely dry, roasty and acidic The whiskey version was a bit mellower, but had a slightly mealy component that I didn't taste in the rum barrel variety. However, both were worthy examples of the style.

Very, very dry and cold Hendricks martini with pickled onions.

Waiting for the Seahawks to caw their way into Gillette Stadium.

That was awesome!

It's a beautifully wet day here in the valley, I had the pleasure of being rained on several times. :worshippy:

SC, I wish I could share, darlin'.

Opening a bottle of wine. I'm going to watch it rain until I'm watching a game. :cheers:

Krakonošova Bylinná - it's a czech herbal liqueur from Krkonoše Mountains.

According to legend, Krkonoš was the spirit of mountains (he was probably original of Gandalf) :)