DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

post-3717-0-18622100-1476412285_thumb.jpg

A powerful 1901 Swiss clandestine, thanks to Marc Thuillier, atop the highest mountain in Tennessee inside the Great Smoky Mtns National Park yesterday.

Clingmans Dome

https://g.co/kgs/wJ3kDN

Visited the Meseum of the Cherokee Indian earlier the day. Saw a herd of Elk in the Newfound Gap. A good day.

Just opened a bottle of Jade Terminus, the only absinthe I hadn't yet tried from the Jade line. My first impression is that it's my second favorite of their line, right after the 1901.
I think the Terminus tastes a bit like if Jade Edouard and Leopold Bros had a baby. With something else weird in there.

Did you climb to top or bike to top?

14691048_10207679935051791_1270632287674233776_n.jpg

A powerful 1901 Swiss clandestine, thanks to Marc Thuillier, atop the highest mountain in Tennessee inside the Great Smoky Mtns National Park yesterday.

Clingmans Dome

https://g.co/kgs/wJ3kDN

Visited the Meseum of the Cherokee Indian earlier the day. Saw a herd of Elk in the Newfound Gap. A good day.

I'm getting snow at much lower elevations than forecasted. :headbang:

Waiting for the next front to hit... so it must be time to smoke, drink, munch and watch it storm.

Starting with wine. :cheers:

Edited by Hedonmonkey

More wine.

The storm is due in about an hour. Kicking off with thunderstorms and going from there. (going for days) :thumbup:

Thinking I should make some pasta and maybe risotto too. You know, those warm, yummy things that taste even better when it's raging outside.

Hoping you're all enjoying your evening. :drunk:

This storm isn't sending its best winds. It's sending rapist winds and drug dealing winds. We're going to build a wall to keep the wind out and make the storm pay for that wall.

HM, where exactly are you again?

Like CM, coffee. Then more coffee.

Glad you've got your power back, twin, hope it stays that way. I'll be hoping it stays on here too.

The forecast has been amped up somewhat... some of the state could see 100 mph winds. (gusts, that is.) ;)

So, hot coffee in the thermos and cold booze everywhere else. B)

We're not getting that game, and (as an ex-longtime Buffalonian), it's pissing me off.

Of course, that may have more to do with adrenaline building prior to the Seattle-Atlanta contest.

Time to crack open a nonpareil 2016 Dark Star soon.

You'd probably be enjoying the game, they're soundly beating SF. ;) (now read, running away with it)

Looking forward to the Seattle game myself.

Edited by Hedonmonkey

The final score made me happy, but there was no question that Sherman hooked Jones's arm on that penultimate play, and that the officials "missed" the call.

No question. They got a 'gimme' on that one.

The sun peaked out through the clouds and somehow a bottle of wine came out at the same time. Go figure. :cheers:

Edited by Hedonmonkey