DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Grön Opal was as good as everybody said. In fact, outstanding. Tonight? Absinthe Du Centenaire.

I just finished my second bottle of Vit Opal, and now I'll follow you with Centenaire :cheers:

I had some of my Vit Opal last night also, mixed at about 2/1 it made for a surprisingly smooth sippage. The next glass at regular dilution was very ???? overly...something. I think I prefer it a bit heavier with less water.

Today, some time at the outdoor shooting range, with revolver, rifle, and shotgun.

Good relaxation. No one there but me, and the woods, and the dust flying from the dirt pile at the end behind the targets.

Just got in from 10 miles on the bike this evening, with hills and shit, so right about now I'll take whatever I grab first, right after I chug this jug of ice water.

Taking advantage of today's forecast and saying "Thank you" for it. The next several days are forecasted to be noticeably above triple digits. :dead:

Stocked up on various fluids and munchies and will soon be caving in and running the AC.

All the while La. is flooding like a motherfucker. Hope everyone is staying safe and smart.

Time to grab a cold drink. :cheerz:

Ditto, ditto, ditto and ditto. ;^>

What my twin and The Cap'n said.*

*Except they're only predicting mid to upper 80s for this neck of the woods, which means I may not even melt** :blush:

** I'll sure as hell need a replenishment of my 2X4 stash, though. B)

That's still plenty warm for you up there, Abs. Stay cool.

. Stay cool.

Hey, that's just how I roll. :euro: *

He says, lying like Donald efffin' Drumph. :shifty:

2X4, of course.

Edited by Absomphe

Of course. ;^>

I just popped the cork on a 750 of Chimay Blue, which has got to be in my top 5 favorite beers of all time, maybe top 3.

Meanwhile, in another tab, I keep refreshing the "tracking info" page for a set of four Jade absinthes I recently ordered. I've never had any of those before, so I'm extremely excited. :dev-cheers: