DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Hendricks martini, straight up, dry and very chilled but, with pickled onions this time. Thanks, John Howie.

One more month in the Greater Seattle area here on Mercer Island then it's migration time down south closer to the PDX border.

Abs, where's my invitation to tap a bottle and cheer?

Comparing Jades: 1901 and 1898. I have decided that I prefer the one most recently poured.

BTW: When did C.F. Berger become V.S. 1898?

At the moment a cup of Numi Chocolate Pu·erh tea... not bad, very not bad.

There is, however, a bottle of wine that's caught my eye and I'm thinking it just might join me for a soak this afternoon.

:cheers:

Due to doctor's orders I've been on he wagon since the first week in January. (Yeah, I know, Boo-hoo!) Anyway my term in Purgatory has ended and I had a dose of the latest 'new and improved' Sauvage. Frankly it doesn't hold a candle to the last batch, but the microwave treatment makes it enjoyable in its own weird way none the less. Have my taste buds finally gone south? Not that it really matters. I've got a lot of good booze to metabolize either way. Next, some Tesseron 90.

Dude, I'm sorry. Totally forget where I am sometimes. Stop by where? Still time.

Abs, the answer should be, "well, damn, Cap'n, before you move yer arse further south, why don'tcha have a pint or two up with me?"

To which the answer to what should've been your question, "why, sure, I'd be honored!" Otherwise, you're still a figment of everyone's imagination. Almost everyone?

What they said, HM. Did you have that wine with the soaking bath the other night or what?

Distill. Microwave?

I did, indeed. Then I finished the bottle as the afternoon turned into evening. :cheerz:

Good to see you. Hope life is being nice.

Time for a shot of Solerno and a shower. :dev-cheers:

Good girl. Your Salerno will always remind me of my first time trying it back in Front Royal. Thank you for that.

Tonight it's a very dry Hendrick's martini with picked onion. I'm liking the gin Gibson.

Ok so this is an odd one. Monkey 47 gin from the Black Forest in Germany. Contains a unique ingredient..cranberries! Robust and powerful with spice, herb and fruit flavors.