DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

The two of you were the lead singer of The Vapors, weren't you? :angry: :angry2: :tongue:

A wee dram of Pacifique, just so I don't completely forget where I am, which, at my age, is becoming almost unavoidable. :wheelchair:

Edited by Absomphe

The two of you were the lead singer of The Vapors, weren't you? :angry: :angry2: :tongue:

A wee dram of Pacifique, just so I don't completely forget where I am, which, at my age, is becoming almost unavoidable. :wheelchair:

It’s good to see that the old clown has once again remembered the origins of his name. By the way, we have no idea of what you’re talking about with this Vapors business.

P.S. David Fenton wishes you the best in the world.

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Southern Tier's Krampus.

Evidently “helles lager”, according to Southern Tier, means an India Pale Ale that has the crisp and refreshing characteristics of lager. We can dig it. :thumbup:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

"P.S. David Fenton wishes you the best in the world."

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

Love,

Sty(n)x.*

* With apologies to J. Geils & Co.

Edited by Absomphe

Woah. Mark this date down folks. Abs had some absinthe? Must have been threatened with being banned.

Edited by greytail

'Tis true, good sir. Just make sure to sample some of their Choklat before assessing the brewery in full. Consider it a stocking-stuffer for yourself.

P.S. Praise Odin and the Wild Hunt for your Yuletide celebrations! :headbang:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

I have had their Choklat some moons ago. It was great. When it turns up around here I'll snag it again.

Edited by Cajun Magic

I have had their pale ale on tap in Denver. Was quite good which is why I went for this when I saw it last evening (no pale ale unfortunately). Boy was that a mistake. Got 5 soldiers that may live forever now.

Edited by greytail

Woah. Mark this date down folks. Abs had some absinthe? Must have been threatened with being banned.

Threatened with being banned?

Hell, if it was good enough for the likes of absinthe itself, it's sure as xit good enough for this cut rate Pagliacci. :dev-cheers:

Edited by Absomphe

I am very impressed by the willpower of Cajun Magic and Joseph L. Sipping L'Ancienne tonight? As in they still have some? I went through 4 BOTTLES. <_< I can console myself with how good this Brevans Crowley I'm sipping on turned out to be however :) Not L'Ancienne, but damn smooth.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!

Im currently drinking byproduct of the exxon and bp disasters that has currently manifest as a slick in my (oh.. So yummy) glass of absent. (gimme a break... Christmas broke me.)