DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Oktoberfest by Great Lakes. Have some Bisonfest by Flying Bison left as well. Two nice Oktoberfest beers. 'Tis the season.

Edited by Alfred Jarry

Dale's Pale Ale

Hippity, hoppity.....way over the toppity. Two and a half hours later and the bitterness still won't go away.

From a commenter on 'Beer Advocate' and I can agree

"The aftertaste of Dale's Pale Ale tastes like an abortion clinic in Iceland. The charcoal filtered flavor makes you feel like you're being picked on in fifth grade."

Good going down, but sticks around waaayy too long to be enjoyable.

Water as I pass through Bellingham for the first time. Thinking of ya, Abs. Where are all the darkies? *laugh* At Fred Meyers and don't see any of 'em.

Ivanos 12 - Bombay Sapphire East, Disaronno & citrus topped with house made lemongrass pepper soda at Chambar Restaurant in Vancouver.

Water as I pass through Bellingham for the first time. Thinking of ya, Abs. Where are all the darkies? *laugh* At Fred Meyers and don't see any of 'em.

Why, whomever do you mean, mon Capitan, you politically incorrect bastid? :devil:

Anyway, perhaps the fact this mysterious group only comprises approximately one percent of Whatcom county denizens could explain your dilemma. :laugh:

*BIG big laugh* too funny.

So, next time I pass through, any chance I can meet ya for a pint or two, you recluse?

I'd suggest you might be able to lure him out of the cave by offering free beer, but you'd have to solve the incredible mystery of which one he likes.

I remember seeing an Absomphe name tag at the Great American Absinthe Festival a few years ago....

*BIG big laugh* too funny.

So, next time I pass through, any chance I can meet ya for a pint or two, you recluse?

Tish and I enjoy hangin' out at Elizabeth Station for some chili and fine craft beer most Sunday mornings from 10:00 - ?, so...

Speaking of the aforementioned beer emporium, we enjoyed some exquisite Belgian waffles this morning which were delightfully washed down with 2014 Bourbon County stout that has aged incredibly well, and is ridiculously smooth.

Edited by Absomphe

Duly noted. Thank you.

Old crumudeon.

Hey,you can't talk about my friend Absomphe like that!! :angry2:

Prezactly...or, if you do, at least spell it correctly. :harhar:

Crooked Stave Sin Fronteras, a sour aged in sherry barrels.

It's not up to their Nightmare on Brett, for example, but the sherry and wild sour characteristics blend beautifully.