DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Found a great little drink idea from a local brewmaster. Take a nice hefeweizen, and put a shot or two of honey liquor in it. I have been sipping on these as of late.

I keep them that way. But that pic was before I started. They'll get a good cleaning tomorrow evening when I finish.

You dirty girl you. ..

post-3717-0-19712500-1436668073_thumb.jpeg

UBU ale.

Hey. That reminds me of Pereubu or Miguel. Wander what he is up to these days.

Edited by greytail

Wherever he is, and whatever he's up to, as long as he's still rooting against Alberto Cuntywhore, he's aces with me. :devil:

Ballast Point Dorado Imperial IPA.

Onacuz I wasted my money on a six pack, and this clown's in a real hophead kinda masochistic mood today. :punk: :pirate:

Edited by Absomphe

Gotta love free booze!

I went by the liquor store and they surprised me with a couple of flasks of bourbon to try, they want my opinion.

I'm sipping on the Hill Rock now. It almost smells like a rum, but its a good smooth bourbon. Its solera aged.

Next up is Sledge Hammer, which has been aged, or at least finished, in Chardonnay casks.

Nah. I hear you. I just think that I would actually be more trustful of a product that asks me to pay for a sample and it was actually good.

The Bruey Oude Tart. WOW. This stuff is amazing.

Hell yea it is, one of my favorites. They do a one-off with cherries too which is amazing as well. Only thing I enjoy more from them is the Sour in the Rye one-off made with coconut. One of the top 3 sours I've ever had along with Cascade's Bourbon Honey Lime Ginger (which you can taste in exactly that order) and Rare Barrel's Home Sour Home, which is like a peach cobbler sour. Don't quote me on those, my opinion may change with experience

:cheerz:

The Bruey Oude Tart. WOW. This stuff is amazing.

Indeed.

Easily my favorite Bruery offering.

Grapefruit Sculpin today.

Them are two clean..

I keep them that way. But that pic was before I started. They'll get a good cleaning tomorrow evening when I finish.

before cleaning....post-3717-0-66586300-1437007801_thumb.jpg

And after cleaning....post-3717-0-28332300-1437007844_thumb.jpg

My last bottle of Ballast Point Dorado.

What I initially tasted as just way over the top bitterness, I now find to be rife with candied orange and tropical fruit, as well.

Damned if I'm not almost developing a taste for this stuff. :shock: