DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Fremont Brewing Cowiche Canyon Fresh Hop IPA.

Melvin 2X4 was my favorite IPA, but this incredibly tropical fruit-juicy, Citra hop masterpiece has just supplanted it.

Wow!!!

Sly Fox Pikeland Pils. For some reason, this particular batch is tastier than the previous case I had - perhaps fresher?

Edited by autopsy

:cheers: 1914? Special indeed. Cheers Joe!

I'm drinking a Mai Tai here. Learning the authentic way to make these things after being used to the very syrupy version on Cocktail DB. Using Babancourt 4 year and Lemonhart 151.

Sinister 7, a really profound anniversary bourbon barrel aged strong brown ale from Double Mountain Brewing.

Remarkable brown, red, and yellow fruits, with a complex spiciness, and baker's chocolate.

Hard to believe this comes from Hood River Oregon, and not a top echelon Belgian Trappiste brewery like Westvleteren or Rocheforte/

Interesting. I'll try that in November if they still have it on tap at the brewery. .

It'll probably be gone by then, Cap'n, but, doubtless, they'll have something else or three to tickle your fancy. I've heard nothing but good things about Double Mountain.

I'll let you know what I find. Thanks for the scoop!

Black Raven Splinters bourbon barrel aged Scotch ale.

So smooth and fruity, I would swear this ale was aged in a high quality brandy barrel.

Probably the best barrel aged Scotch ale I've tried in a long while, since the Flyers Laphroaig I enjoyed quite a few years back.

Did someone say Laphroaig? :shifty:

Anyway, tonight it's all about "Meadow of Love" for me!

It's my second absinthe, after Lucid (or third if we're counting Absente :dead:)
Kudos to the producer for releasing this in 375ml. It's phenomenal, and I'm thinking of making WW my next purchase.

Unfortunately, for this glass, I completely forgot to chill the water (long day... it's 5:30am and I'm just now settling down for the "evening") but MoL is still good at room temperature.