DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Okay, you gently twisted my arm bent my elbow, dear evil twin...Avery Mephistopheles seems an appropriate tipple, no? :dev-cheers:

Edited by Absomphe

It's the beginning of a beautiful summer. It's raining. The herbs are growing like mad. The distillery is chugging along.

I spent part of the afternoon making Tonic for a tasty G&T this evening. No Malaria for this cat! ;)

I agree! It has been a gorgeous summer so far! We planted a few cherry trees today and can't wait to see what we can create with them. Sadly, no drinking for me. Good news: our "Trinity" child (Baby #3) will arrive this November.

Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee (don't blame me, I didn't name it, evil twin :laugh:).

Lots of toasted coconut, rich cigar tobacco, leather, brown fruit, and oak.

Another FW masterpiece.

Ballast Point Sculpin IPA.

Incredibly fresh and lively with juicy hop flavors of grapefruit, Mandarine orange, tangerine, lemon zest. mango, peach and pineapple. :thumbup:

A fresh glass of my pale ale from my keggerator. The 5 gallons of amber ale I added yesterday should be adequately charged by the weekend. I love my home drafting system! Mmmm, beer.

Omnipollo Hynppompa Imperial Stout brewed with marshmallows and Tahitian vanilla beans, and aged in bourbon barrels.

Gigantic and remarkable.

Now that's a mouthful!

Indeed, Cap'n!

Thankfully, they went the 12 oz. bottle route, instead of their usual 22oz. bomber cuz I probably would've needed help with that one. :wheelchair:â