DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

It's just interesting to have a sugarcane base. It is different (and I've warmed up enough to the base so I can embrace the drink as a whole) it's trinity presence is balanced well and it has a savory aftertaste. I like it for what it does right. That being said it would be great for a deluxe version to come out. I'll review it soon.

Edited by Cajun Magic

Picked up some st. George botanivore gin and a couple small st. Germain's.

The botanivore is nice, but not quite as nice as the Leopold's.

The st. Germain reminds me of that gensing drink with the root in it that they sell at gas stations.

Edited by ripper911

The last of my Meadow of Love and Roquette 1797. Gaaah I go through absinthe way too fast for my pay grade <__<

Used to be a problem for me. Now I have so many bottles I don't know what to do. At least they will keep. I just don't have the taste for it as much anymore.

You know Greytail, you *do* have way too many bottles, and no one should have to go through that. I'm going to open up some space in my cabinet so you can free yourself of that overstock. Because you are *awesome*. I'll PM you the address and we'll get right on this. :cheers:

Sorry, Dan, he already has my address.

Oh, wait, I'm feeling the same way Greytail does about the taste of absinthe, lately, so maybe you still have a shot. :laugh:

Maybe y'all should switch to some lower tier brands for a while, then go back to the better stuff.

Go get some Kübler and Mata hari and report back.

Refreshing glass of crushed ice, agave nectar...and of course absinthe (Kübler) at work. The perfect way to ease into the weekend.

d.

Belmont Jewel, of course. Not bad. Simple.

Aslan Brewing's Megathrust Imperial IPA.

102 IBUs that manage to taste more like 150.

Great flavor (if bit much of it), but kudos to Aslan for major cojones. :thumbup:

Vilya Spirits blanche. Honestly? The cleanest and most crisp blanche I've had to date. Delicious!uty7e7en.jpg

You are right! So sorry. Lazy me didn't want to adjust so it's left to one's imagination. I'll do better next time.