DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

It's about as wet as it gets here. Even the drips have drips. So, naturally, I'm loving it.

Coffee at the moment.... thinking about having something green soon.

:cheers:

He is that...although, come to think of it, isn't the Punk more of a familial fixture than that Grimmy guy? :laugh:

Berserker vs. Bourbon County in a side by side taste-off.

Berserker is great, but Bourbon County blows it away.

He is that...although, come to think of it, isn't the Punk more of a familial fixture than that Grimmy guy? :laugh:

The Punk is a familial fixture. That Grimmy Guy is a punk. A term I use with great affection. :harhar:

More red wine and a HG beer. Cheers!

Snipes Mountain The Terror "French Provincial" Imperial Stout.

Not too shabby.

Edited by Absomphe

Side by side with Berthe de Joux.Both bottles were bought two years ago.One bottle has been open all that time and had one dose left.Other bottle opened this evening,breathed in the freshly opened bottle 30 mins,then in the glass for 20 mins.First bottle was more rounded,and balanced,but It didn't seem any "smoother" than the one I just opened.Very nice,I haven't had BDJ in over a year.[This lame description is why I leave revues to the experts].......( :worshippy: Michael Meyers :worshippy: ).

McEwan's Scotch Ale in my Thistle Glass. I'm christening another beer glass. It's a special connection because the beer was recommended by a favorite salty History Professor. :dev-cheers: