DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

:dribble: :thumbup:

The coffee variant of said for me this fine evening. :cheers:

Someday, if I'm really patient, the coconut infused 2013 Proprietor's version might actually come my way. :)

Edited by Absomphe

North Coast Old Stock Ale Brandy Barrel Aged.

I’ve waited seven long years to try this masterpiece, and I wasn’t even slightly let down. Beautiful dark ruby pour with a very minimal, fleeting off-white head. Aroma and flavor of figs, persimmons, walnuts, raisins, caramel, toffee, brandy, apples, pears, kumquats, breadfruit, canned peaches, starfruit, casaba melon, white grape, mandarin orange/tangerine, with almost a mentholated, extremely long finish. Yup, this was definitely worth the wait! :b-day:

North Coast Old Stock Ale Brandy Barrel Aged.

I’ve waited seven long years to try this masterpiece, and I wasn’t even slightly let down. Beautiful dark ruby pour with a very minimal, fleeting off-white head. Aroma and flavor of figs, persimmons, walnuts, raisins, caramel, toffee, brandy, apples, pears, kumquats, breadfruit, canned peaches, starfruit, casaba melon, white grape, mandarin orange/tangerine, with almost a mentholated, extremely long finish. Yup, this was definitely worth the wait! :b-day:

At least I know your damn taste buds still work...

Hi Jetzster, great to see you again! :cheers:

Early Sunday morning, I am enjoying Cowboy Blend coffee from Espresso Junction. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Enjoying some Margaritas with a homemade lemon lime mix, sweetened with agave syrup, while waiting for some ribs to come off the pit during this January thaw.