DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Simple gin and tonics. Nothing special. I made the "executive decision" to stay over in Cincy rather than flying through Chicago on Sunday which would have taken up the entire day, essentially. Client is "live" and I'm here for them but damn, it would have been nice to sleep in my own bed. Plus, I gotta figure out dry cleaning cuz I only packed when I got here last Sunday for one week. Either way, being flexible makes me good to the client, right?

A growler of 2011 Firestone Walker Parabola that I was fortunate enough to score at the tail end of Bellingham Beer Week 2013

Just ridin' the storm out. :punk: .

It's "nonsense" like that that helps makes Vilya such characterful absinthes.

But then, I'm sure you knew that. :cheers:

Edited by Absomphe

I had a glass of the next-to-last "Ridge" batch produced that Ron gave me a hand with. It's funny to get a little sentimental over such nonsense. Meh.

Not, meh.

I've found so much more appreciation in such things of late.

:cheerz:

The rest of a half-growler of Parabola, capped off by some Pumking, as I reveled in the Seahawks comeback win over Houston. :thumbup:

Edited by Absomphe

Sitting down to write a couple charts for a gig tomorrow night.Authentique,Zubrsinthe 72,& MOL are lined up on the table.I like the Zubrsinthe 72 so much more than the original.