DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I bought the three bottles that my local beer emporium had on hand here in Bellingham, so it must be available elsewhere in the U.S., although I couldn't tell you where, Sahiri.

Edited by Absomphe

Pelican Pub's 2012 Stormwatcher's Winterfest.

This one is even more amazing than their Mother of all Storms (which is this base beer aged in bourbon barrels), at least to this clown.

Absolutely tremendous berry profile...blackberry, blueberry, marion berry (minus the crack :devil:), boysenberry, and lingonberry.

There's also some rhubarb, and a reasonably hefty helping of very floral hops to dry out the finish.

The body is slightly syrupy, but not overly so.

There were only two bottles on the shelf at Elizabeth Station. I may just have to go back and secure the other one. :thumbup:

Edited by Absomphe

French 75.

Woodford Reserve Manhattan (bourbon, carpano antica vermouth, citrus bathed glass and Fee Brothers orange bitters.

Thanks Abs. It was good. After a good show, at some place called "Therapy" having a simple Beefeaters gin martini. Three olives and just a vapor of vermouth.

Eastern Practices: Bombay sapphire, st. Germaine and fresh lemon.

L.I.I.T. These NYC bartenders are quick.

Georges Pernod 1910 accompanied by Erik Satie Gymnopedie Suite.. Well one only gets a couple of lifetime Friday 13th opportunities 40 years on from being born on Fri 13th '73.. Ive followed on with Jade 1901, La Coqeutte, Eduoard, Butterfly and soon I might crack open some Roquette.. :)

Hey Master PC you streamed the latest Ambientzone from last Sunday 8th Sept @ www.rtrfm.com.au/shows/ambientzone ? Enjoeyee

Edited by gee13

Thanks guys :) thoroughly enjoyable selection. And many thanks to WS members who have been kind to guide me to the selection :)

@mods feel free to remove the o/t post on the music I thought this was the Sippin absinthe with music thread doh!