DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Oak aged (seven months on new American oak) Kulshan Imperial Stout on tap.

Probably the best damn beer ever brewed here in East Bumfuck. :headbang: :thumbup:

Leopold's verte. Got to finish this 375ml before flying home. I had to use a local brand of bottled water. Man, what a difference. Brand I am using now is called Poland spring water.

Fiji is so much better.

Funny how water makes such a difference. Where I am staying has well water. It is hard. Makes the greatest coffee I ever tasted, but the tea I like tastes like garbage.

Edited by greytail

Just had my first glass of MOL from the latest batch.I tried the prototype some years back.I didn't care for it,and never had it since.I've really been missing out.This is perfect on a hot summer night.Cool,crisp,very subtle floral finish,and equally subtle wormwood lingering on.First glass empty,back to the kitchen. :cheerz:

I had some amazing drinks last night that were paired with the six courses of the Spirited Dinner I attended with Larspeart and his wife. Unbelievable. Easily the best meal I've ever had in New Orleans.