DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Hello there. Have not seen the likes of you around these parts in some time. I was having a bit of longbottom leaf in my churchwarden pipe the other day. I seemed to recall the myriads of times you mentioned pipes and frog Morton. Cheers.

Edited by greytail

Frog Morton is a great English blend! We've since rediscovered aromatics as of late. Hobbit's Weed by Tewksbury and Company is quite good (since you mentioned Longbottom Leaf). Cheers to you as well, good sir. :dev-cheers:

Edited by Alfred Jarry

To extraordinary products (an eau de vie and a gin) at Bellewood Acres, a local distillery.

Edited by Absomphe

To extraordinary products (an eau de vie and a gin) at Bellewood Acres, a local distillery.

So extraordinary, they made me forget a "w", even. :paperbag3: :thumbup:

I'm just sipping some decent absinthe distilled north and maybe a little west of here.

First glass in a couple weeks. Very pleasant.

Cheers!

Glad you're diggin' on it, CM. :cheers:

Bellewood Acres gin.

Along with Voyager, the only other amazing gin that I really enjoy sipping neat.

Thanks for the shovel, I'm definitely digging it! B)

A White Lady (Chelsea Sidecar). Because I have lemon juice, Cointreau, and Gin, it's a serendipitous win! ;)

Edited by Cajun Magic

It is HOT in NW Montana. I do not like hot.

I think I hear a very cold glass of absinthe whispering my name...Wait! I think it may be an absinthe frappe'!

Well couple of nights ago I made a cocktail of King of Spirits, 1 part to 4 parts Lemonade, Lots of fresh Lemon and Lime wedges. Its actually a nice drink despite those that derile the KOS brand - yes its too bitter straight and doesnt compare to the best French or Swiss Vertes. However as a base for mixer its ideal. I might try adding a dash of Midori next time to perhaps try to neutralise the wormwood extra bitterness. I hope this is not anathema and against what the purists believe. If Ive offended I apologise. But does there seem to be a higher content of thujone? after bottle maceration of the plant bits at the bottom? My bottle says 10mg thujone, but Im curious as to how much more has been absorbed since the bottle has been sitting on my shelf for a year before opening.

Cervi cornu

What is that? I have never heard of it and google didn't seem to be that helpful. Unless you are eating orchids...

Ahh. Was wondering where the horn came in.

There is a place not far from where I grew up that raises Caribu for the horns which are sold overseas for just such a use.

Edited by greytail