DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Has-been wrestlers? I'm a scosh lost here...my sig line only implies that I has been wrestling with myself.

Joe, it's good to be here. <looks around> Place is more or less as I remember it.

Edit: Just so my drinking habits don't go undocumented down to the last detail, I am currently drinking Chock Full O' Nuts Original Blend.

A fine example of the style.

Edited by Martin Lake

Sure, make me explain myself, thereby making my bad pun even worse. :twitchsmile:

Mankind (aka Mick Foley) was a former pro wrestler, Martin.

A pontarlier followed by a Nimes style verte.

This truly is the drink of the gods.

Edited by greytail

Yes, it was a superb time! Hope I'll have a few more like it while the sun graces us here this spring/summer. :thumbup:

Edited by Green Baron

Priem Belgian Strong Dark Ale.

Possibly the driest 10%+ ale I’ve ever tasted. Cognac colored with a finger of slim white head that vanished fairly quickly. Very complex nose of dry apple cider, armagnac, Calvados,, chocolate, fig, toffee, roasted chestnut, banana and clove. Extremely long and dry (even austere) finish. Great stuff!

greaytail has the right idea... I'm headed to grab some Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout, and whatever else looks good in just a few!

Couple Jagermeister shots and a whiskey sour- Crown

I Love your pic !!!!

enjoying a California Merlot this evening. should be investing in a nice Marteau set in the next week. :thumbup:

will probably do a nice Louche video for you tube with it. :) i'll be sure to share.

Edited by Todd