DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Two Dry Martinis. Lovely.

The all grain is coming along very nicely. I bottled 6 gallons of a British Brown Ale today and I can't wait to crack one open.

Hair? Whatzat?

Guillaume? WTF! My oldest was in Lincoln only yesterday. :wave2:

I still have half a bottle of Obsello from three years ago. There are times when I'm really in the mood for this. Tonight is such a time.

I'm looking forward to trying the new recipe!

So last night, at my favourite restaurant, I ordered a plate of clams with spicy tomato sauce.

Lo and behold, for a couple extra bucks, the bartender takes the leftover spicy tomato/clam sauce and mixes it with vodka and ice. Voila! The best Caesar I have ever had. Fresh, all natural, and cheap as dirt.

I don't want to ask for the recipe, but I'm gonna try to make it tomorrow night. I suggest this to everyone!

An Imperial Stinger: 3:1 1840 Pierre Ferrand Cognac and Tempus Fugit Creme de Menthe, with a Vieux Carre rinse. Very refreshing after-dinner drink!

I should try to flavor my water with absinthe. I can go a couple weeks without drinking, then want a cocktail. But I feel a couple drops of absinthe in my water could be nice right now.

Walton Waters

Catskill goodness.

I enjoy a cocktail once a month or so, but I have a glass of absinthe every day. Sometimes just a Cherry glass (half size), but recently I've been using the full size glasses.

Edited by Père Ubu

Ocean Spray cranberry-pomegranate.

Cold and sweet.