DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

There's coffee brewing and a glass of Chartreuse waiting to be taken advantage of.

Absinthe bottles are starting to collect on the counter, presenting themselves as willing sacrifices.

2012, in less than 12 hours, you are fucking history. :yahoo: :holiday:

:cheerz:

In the astrological world, they say 2013, and through about 2015, is going to be great for Scorpios. Maybe I need to become a believer. Bring it!

Screw that! 2013 and beyond are going to be great because we'll make it that way.

2012 wasn't so bad for me. Not great but not bad. I didn't have to go to a single funeral unlike the four I attended in 2011. That's a plus.

I've set up some exciting artistic things for next year! It's looking to be lots of noisy, noisy fun!

Bringing some Lucid and Duplais Verte to a party tonight, I won't be posting but they will be drunk later.

FW 16, FBA 2012, Saison Pipaix 1985, Gales Prize Old Ale 1998, and Lee's Harvest Ale 1997.

Happy Friggin' New Year, y'all! :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day: :b-day:

Concoction of Mumm Rosé and some blue curaçao and cranberry juice. It's ok.

Happy New Year, everyone!

DW, good the "see" you.

Spaten Optimator Doppelbock.Real nice beer for a cold winter night. Saw a little refrigerator keg of Newcastle Brown Ale and almost bought it.(Trying to learn restraint)

Hibernation ale. Really nice for a cold winter's eve. Sadly, I'll be using the A/C tonight to get that wintery chill.

Edited by greytail

Unless you get me a cup of hot chocolate.

Bar-bar-a, I want my hot chocolate now, Bar-bar-a...

Up yours, Uncle Simon.

Speedway Stout.

Edited by Absomphe

Unibroue Trois Pistoles, Flavors of fruitcake, transmission fluid, and bread, soaked in 7-up.

Thanks to Absomphe, Greytail, (and others I'm sure) I have another habit I can't afford to have. :cheerz:

Edited by Songcatcher

2012 Fremont Bourbon Abominable.

This beer might well be my alltime Waterloo, but it tastes so obscenely good, I just couldn't care less.

Besides, I still feel cheated by those inscrutable Mayans... :laugh: