DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Is it me, or does that clowns belly look like the tip of a certain phallic member?

On, and Maison Fontaine, followed by Doubs mystique... trying to figure whats next...maybe St Antoine would be good...

:cheers:

Edited by AFO

I have had things which seem to have degraded over time. Sometimes this was a strange temporary change, in which the absinthe recovered. Could be your tastes going through a temporary change too. Sort of like a clown I know.

Edited by greytail

Down to 177.2, from 198 back in the Absinthe Festival Days in early June. So, some kind of home made margarita with what the house has. Marginal, at best but, it'll be lights out after just one. Maybe two..

Migraines suck. Happy Medicating until the pain passes.

Drinking a cognac amaranth and thinking of new friends. Grim, it was a great pleasure to meet you in person. Until the next adventure! :cheers:

Vanessa, as a fellow migraine sufferer I literally feel your pain about four times a month. You ever try Maxalt tablets? They work much better for me than Imitrex and don't make me feel so out of it. You ever try certain herbal remedies? You DO live in medicinal state and while it doesn't end them for me it sure helps me manage the pain. It helps open constricted blood vessels. Just sayin. Hope you are better.

Edited by Strange Botwin

Is it still National Sour Beer Day? Or am I too late?

Oh well, I'm drinking some kriek lambic, which was chilled in my new (used) refrigerator!! No longer sharing a mini-fridge!!!

Also, I had one of the best meals of my life tonight. Spicy Mongolian hot pot. I've never encountered so many unknown spices/roots/fungi before. Now I'm scouring the web trying to find out what I ate.

We're about to go check out a beer tasting of some rare, vintage heavy-hitters from Midnight Sun Brewing, given by our buddy Eric Jorgensen, North Fork's head brewer.

I'm getting thirstier by the second.

Made another batch of Vanilla fudge, best fudge I have ever made! I got all the temps and timings just right!

St. Antoine

Roquette

Perroquet

4th glass to be decided upon soon...

Watching a documentary about existence. Pretty cool so far... lots of beautiful opinions...

:cheers:

We're about to go check out a beer tasting of some rare, vintage heavy-hitters from Midnight Sun Brewing, given by our buddy Eric Jorgensen, North Fork's head brewer.

I'm getting thirstier by the second.

Judging by how adorable you're looking..... I'd say that was some fucking fantastic beer. :thumbup: :heart: