DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

I love gulf coast oysters! Looks yummy, Artemis and Abita Amber to wash it down is pretty good, too. :cheers:

That LA 31 sounds like it would hit the spot on a typically hot, muggy summer day in the Big Easy.

As did the St. Germaine elderflower drink I got from a cart on Royal Street. I don't know what they mixed it with, but it had ice and a slice of lemon it it. Full sized drink. No charge. Hard to pass up.

Edited by Artemis

I'm not generally a liqueur fan, but I'm quite fond of St. Germaine, in restrained doses.

I wouldn't have passed it up either.

Look ma, no hands. I had one of those elderflower drinks in each hand. If you got hands, why let them go to waste?

A glass of Gruet to toast my bride of 24 years. :cheers:

Now, I'm sipping a tall glass of tonic to ward off Malaria ...strictly as a preventative, doncha know.

Tonic eh Joe? What about Gin? Plymouth, Bombay , Hendricks? I recently got my taste for gin after finding the right brands,and a dry martini shaken not stirred is how I roll B) where's the tuxedo smiley when you need it :biggrin: since I am a nostalgic and sentimental man I will try the Gin Rickey and Gin Gimlet. Although my favorite gin drink is a tie between the Ramos Gin Fizz and Martini! Tonic just makes me think of an awesome 90's rock band and a Gin and Tonic. :thumbup:

Oh and congrats! :cheers:

Edited by Cajun Magic

Ramos Gin Fizz is the one drink that keeps me from saying in complete honesty that I don't care if I ever have another mixed drink.

Artemis, my friend I am beginning to like you a lot! :cheers: Say like the fella:"great minds think alike!" in:

Thanks, but like a snake in a bowl, I might be easier to like from afar.

And a good gin it is!

Nouvelle Orleans. God, I'm gaga over the base. Joe, maybe once in a blue moon you can make a special alcool de vin Ridge Verte. I'd be happy to pony up an extra 20-30 clams for a special occasion ridge.

Artemis, my friend I am beginning to like you a lot! :cheers: Say like the fella:"great minds think alike!" in:

Thanks, but like a snake in a bowl, I might be easier to like from afar.

*laugh* good one. :)

Joe, maybe once in a blue moon you can make a special alcool de vin Ridge Verte.

Who's to say he hasn't?! ;)

Joe, maybe once in a blue moon you can make a special alcool de vin Ridge Verte.

As Ron knows, it is on the wish list with a dozen or so other projects. If it wasn't for that j-o-b (that I love) or my too-many-hobbies or if it wasn't just Jules and I running the distillery, etc... We're getting closer though! :cheers:

And a good gin it is!

Nouvelle Orleans. God, I'm gaga over the base. Joe, maybe once in a blue moon you can make a special alcool de vin Ridge Verte. I'd be happy to pony up an extra 20-30 clams for a special occasion ridge.

This whining from a guy that took over half a dozen years to put up a simple bookshelf. :)

Drank two Perfect Storms from one of my Sazerac glasses (added ice, a dose of Cruzan Blackstrap, and topped it off with Bundaberg Ginger Beer and a squeeze of Lime) keeping it simple yet refined tonight! :thumbup:

You're making me get some serious jonesing,fiending,craving,et cetera for your gin... :dribble: I haven't had the pleasure of even trying it! Just reading up on it and seeing pics makes me want a bottle or two lying around my bar. I noticed your absinthe first on the website! ;) Oh and btw Sexy bottles :wub: .

Edited by Cajun Magic

Thanks! We have a few fans out there. Catskill Cellars and DrinkUpNY take good care of us.

By the way, Pacific Distillery and Leopold make some kickass gin, too. Voyager & Leopold are also in my top 5 gins.

What? Tie your hair in a pony tail? I don't get it. Am I missing something?
In the summer when it's hot and the winter when I don't want to wear a hat since around 1969: Freshman year of high school. I have developed a fear that I might have Samson-like qualities so I'm not about to cut it. So far, so good. :devil:

Well I have bookmarked catskill cellars and will be making some future purchases there as soon as I get several bottles to hit the boneyard! I'm not purchasing hard liquor until I eliminate a few bottles from my bar. OCD thing I think :twitchsmile: I will be purchasing your absinthe and gin in the not too distant future! :thumbup:

Gotta respect a man who drinks a fine Cognac, Evan :wave2:

Edited by Cajun Magic