DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Well, still on the "BB"x2 but this course with wild mushroom raviolis with mushroom sauce, grilled portabella strips, roasted red peppers, and caramelized onions. A total mellow culinary simpatico.

My local purveyor of hoppy beverages started carrying Shiner Bohemian Black Lager. It's so nice to find it outside of Texas.

A bottle of that and some Desi Murli in the hookah makes life good. :thumbup:

I went back to a couple oldies but goodies and feel my collection has run a little too thin. I like variety. The Coquette I gave my friends as a wedding present over a year ago is 3/4 gone and we're going to try to polish it off for their house warming party. They're not big drinkers.

Rob, howz that Coquette doing that I left up there... have you decided if you like it?

Awesome Scott, now there is something that some complexity to it, with this one you want to figure out the different herbs. I think that is what is lacking in the Butterfly, too sweet, too monotone. Thanks for leaving it behind, a great gift :cheers:

I can't imagine any effort being used to "use up" a bottle of L'a Coquette... When ever I am in Paris I head straight to Luc's shop to get a bottle. Then I head to le blvd de Clichy and reminisce...

started off with Leopold Bros, then some BA #1, a glarse of Redhook blonde ale, some pre-proto 31, :unsure: some more blonde ale, a bit of the apparently ubiquitous and ever-rewarding Pacifique, some Pernod 51 from the 50's, some Un Pernod from the '30s, some delicious Rauchsbier, some Pernod Fils 1914 "green", :dribble: and some delectable Pernod Fils 1910  from the Winnetka cache. :yahoo: And some peach lambic, :rolleyes: and just a tiny touch more Pacifique, and finally the old standby Guinness--because we have to come back to Earth sometime..! :dead:   :cheerz:

it has been a very good day.good food, good booze, good company... :worshippy:   :drunk: :clap:

What he said (cept the Guiness, I've got some Scottish ale). Thanks to some very cool and generous friends! It is not possible to drink better booze in better company :cheerz: :drunk: :cheers:

Edited by Green Baron

started off with Leopold Bros, then some BA #1, a glarse of Redhook blonde ale, some pre-proto 31, :unsure: some more blonde ale, a bit of the apparently ubiquitous and ever-rewarding Pacifique, some Pernod 51 from the 50's, some Un Pernod from the '30s, some delicious Rauchsbier, some Pernod Fils 1914 "green", :dribble: and some delectable Pernod Fils 1910  from the Winnetka cache. :yahoo: And some peach lambic, :rolleyes: and just a tiny touch more Pacifique, and finally the old standby Guinness--because we have to come back to Earth sometime..! :dead:   :cheerz:

it has been a very good day.good food, good booze, good company... :worshippy:   :drunk: :clap:

Guys, that was an amazing day... thank you again again.

Tweak on Joe!

Save a little for me. You know that makes me sound so selfish......or shell fish ........or sail fish.

Awww hell, just pick one. ;)

I'll sip this water and be happy as a clam. :dev-cheers:

Maybe Tuna <shrug>

I'll sip this water and be happy as a clam. :dev-cheers:

I'm having some from the 5-minutes-ago batch. What a coincidence. Or scrantonicity II, if you will.

scrantonicity.png