DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Thank you! Hopefully the tail end of it.

*BIG smirk and chuckle*

Me, too, but I'm just not a fan of that coffee grounds finish of the regular, and I didn't think the peppermint would mitigate it enough.

Fremont Brew 1000 today.

I guess moonshine at 10am may not have been the best idea. But, the boss did br

bring it in to work today for our New Years celebration, and I want to do my part by being a dependable employee, and handling my fair share of the workload.

Needless to say, I'm getting about shitfaced....and we still gotta work til 2. I sure hope the CEO don't come aroumd, wishing everybody a happy fucking New Year. I've done started without him.

He comes back here and sees me all glossy eyed and red faced, he may start to wonder what's going on.

I guess moonshine at 10am may not have been the best idea. But, the boss did br

bring it in to work today for our New Years celebration, and I want to do my part by being a dependable employee, and handling my fair share of the workload.

Needless to say, I'm getting about shitfaced....and we still gotta work til 2. I sure hope the CEO don't come aroumd, wishing everybody a happy fucking New Year. I've done started without him.

He comes back here and sees me all glossy eyed and red faced, he may start to wonder what's going on.

Damn! I work in a booze store and don't get to do that.

Happy fucking New Year back at you.

I cut my finger really bad. My friends told me the best cure for it was to soak it in cider. Now I know why they were laughing when they said it. That stuff burns like hell.