DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Scuttlebutt 20 Year Oola Distillery Whiskey Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout.

Not quite as good as the Woodinville Whiskey Co. version, but still very nice.

This bottle's gone too...

Dude, I'm loving that trend.

Hope replacements are on the way. :thumbup:

I bought in the past many different bottles to understand what I really like. Now I know: Devoille's Centenaire and Libertine 55, Grön and Vit Opal, Adnams Rouge (for the few moments I really want a rouge), Blanche Neige, La Grenouille, Jade Terminus. Those bottles I already have, unopened (apart frome Devoille's). I was considering getting the new Justifiée & Ancient, but it's really too costly.

It's beautifully wet here / I had the pleasure of being rained on several times. :worshippy:

SC, I wish I could share, darlin'.

Oh if only.

Wait...were we talking about the weather?

Rode 25 miles to the fire tower after work yesterday, 3 fires I could see along the edge of the horizon. A little herbal refreshment afterwards with skillet fried venison and sweet potatoes for supper.

post-3717-0-80958500-1479393184_thumb.jpeg

Yeah. On one hand I like it and yet I am sure this is a once in a great while beer. I only bought two to sample. I fear if I had got the whole six, they may have lasted me till next year.

Southern Drawl Pale Lager to kick off the Thanksgiving Break. I'm an Ales guy, but this is pretty nice. :thumbup:

Edited by Cajun Magic

I think I remember a Lagavulin 10, years ago.

I liked it even more than the 16 for its unbridled super smokiness, although the 16 was more complex.

Yeah. Older aged scotches will lose things like certain flavor profiles as they mellow so good to have both on hand for the best of both worlds.

Edited by greytail

This tankard ale was a nice ale from the pabst brewing co.

Indeed, it is; almost like a lighter version of the Ballantine Burton Ale. Nice how it comes in a full pint can, too. Hope they keep it going as a year-long release.

Hamburg Brewing - OMS followed with a Great Lakes Ohio City Oatmeal Stout. :heart: