DesertWolf

What ya drinking tonight?

Greytail- just saw your response. Yes, season 5- and they really are too short! I may start doing what I used to do with Walking Dead- save up a month's worth and then watch it all in one go. The only problem is that I have to be really careful on Facebook to avoid spoilers. This show is so good that I stopped myself before reading Dance with Dragons because I didn't want to spoil it! That's a first for me with a book adaptation.

Rare Barrel - Soliloquy

Rare Barrel - Wise Guise

Rare Barrel - Ensorcelled

Rare Barrel - Tiger Lily

Rare Barrel - Keen Observation (Echo Series) ((growler))

Feelin pretty lucky today

Destihl 1920 Imperial Stout aged in Cognac barrels.

Wonderfully roasty and dry with underpinnings of plum, grape and molasses.

Trinity Hopped Toddy.

Half mead, half beer, spiced and very eccentric.

I like it, but a little goes a long way.

Washington state has some damn great local fare. Enjoy!

Hendricks gin martini, with a thin slice of floating cucumber, to boot.

Wizards won, Golden State Warriors are doing what they do best right now, Blackhawks play tonight, Capitals play the Rangers tomorrow night in a tied series, Bulls start their 2nd round and the MayPac hype fight is HISTORY! Life is good today!

Honorable mention: American Pharoah, although I was pulling harder for Dortmund.

Honorable mention: American Pharoah, although I was pulling harder for Dortmund.

More info than I needed, butt it's always nice to hear what floats your proverbial boat, Cap'n. :bguitar: :laugh: :cheers:

Knee Deep Breaking Bud IPA

Knee Deep Lupulin River Imperial/DIPA

One of the better breweries for West Coast IPAs nowadays. Is it me or has the definitive labeling of Imperial IPAs and Double IPAs been getting blurred lately? I know the difference but I feel that alot of people think they are interchangeable. Oh well, I guess Ill just shut up and drink one....whatever it is :cheerz:

And the line between stout and porter has been blurred for decades.

I'm starting with with my IPA before moving on to my mocha porter and ending with my oatmeal stout. :cheers:

I picked up a bottle of The Dude's Rug last night (by the B. Nektar Meadery). I probably won't do that again. I'm not a huge bottled cider fan, but I decided to try it, due to my friend reminding me that it's only fair, since he tried absinthe.... Anyway, This was not good, imo.

The idea of blending chai with cider might have sounded good at the time, but...

Edited by -TJ-

After a good evening of tilling a garden spot for the couple that operate our local Playhouse, bacon wrapped bbq shrimp kababs with a Jack 'n ginger, proceeding onto a glass of noble verte.

Looking back at the last couple posts, Songcatcher definitely knows how to eat right! Now I'm shooting this pizza ugly looks. <_<

I'm sipping on a Perroquet that I bought from Redwun. He was a pleasure to buy from.

Duplais verte, pacifique, and copper and kings, one of each so far. I went and enlightened a seller of inebriates about absinthe this afternoon, so I think I've earned a few more glasses.

If anybody wants to try the copper and kings Blanche let me know, I could part with a sample or two.