Sign in to follow this  
hartsmar

Antique glass, saucer and spoon for sale

I have a complete set including a swirl glass, an absinthe saucer, price marked and a belgian made spoon for sale.

More photos here.

The glass is 16cm tall, 7cm opening and 7.5cm foot. It has hand painted decor lines just below the rim. The decor lines might have been put there at a later date than the manufacturing but I don't know. The glass is ca 1900-1910.

The saucer is in fairly good condition. No chips or cracks what so ever. The painted lines are worn but there. The price mark is very clear. Circa 1900-1910.

The spoon is a Croix #5 type spoon made in Belgium probably circa 1950. It is in excellent condition with no flaws at all. It is stamped "Reppelmassif 18/8" on the back of the handle.

Price $75 + shipping to where ever you are. No handling or packing fees or stuff like that, I have plenty of boxes and bubbly stuff to put it in.

PM or email me...

Payments can be arranged through PayPal.

post-20-1138997732_thumb.jpg

Well, actually I won't send any of this. I will instead send stolen Galliano Hot Shot shotglasses and a plastic "Hot shot" spoon.

But hey, I'm making a buck.

Yeah, and to all those out there who doesn't have a sense, that was a joke.

That could be arranged. It's even semi-antique and I DO have one.

It's an authentic late 1980's HotShot spoon in yellow transparent plastic. It's a must have. I'll throw in four of them HotShot shot glasses as well. Say... oh I don't know $100?

Only if the cow is required to wear one of those black leather hood/mask things with the zipper mouth (ala People Under the Stairs) when you whip it.

Scrolling straight to the bottom of a thread is fun! Where else could you immediately learn that a cup and suacer for sale would involve whipping cows in lingerie.

God I love this place.

:laf: