Sign in to follow this  
JM_Greentongue

Vintage Pernod Fils Tarragona for sale and some Be

Woof!

On a side note,

Huere Verte posted on FV:

But still, there is a huge problem with my friend who sold him the bottles... as JM Franc told him he never received it... and didn't pay for it.

I had my friend by phone today, told about his bottles on the Internet and he was stunned. He said "What ? But he told me he never received it ! He tried to pay me before I send it, it didnt work with the website, but i sent the bottle anyway, thinking he would pay me later...".

Good work greentongue/jimmy.

He's more fucked than a whore at closing time.

This iceberg goes deeper. Turns out the theft that he pulled on Heure Verte's friend was also likely perpetrated by him a second time (albeit on a smaller scale) on another seller of vintage absinthe. Stay tuned...

I removed his posting privileges, so he could only lurk. I felt sort of bad because he couldn't defend himself, but then I remembered all those innocent people he's selling fake vintage absinthe to from stolen bottles. After he said "fuck you" to me for busting him in public, I said screw it and suspended his ass for a year.

Fuck him. He's a crook and I've said so all along, did I not?

He is indeed pwned.

True. I still don't get why he put on a charade here. He would have went farther registering as jmfranc and being upfront (and paying for what he stole). Stupid...........

Seems Jim is catching hell everywhere. I ordered a sample from him (before I heard what Huere Verte said about the bottle) and I guess I will see.

PS My first post here at WS. Hello to those of you I already know. :drunk:

From what I can gather the bottles were full and corked when bought/stolen from HV's friend. What is in them now or what he puts in the smaple bottles after he pulled the cork is anyone's guess.

The absinthe and pastis shown seems to be real but considering his constant lies and past connections I wouldn't trust much from him.

Now, I can explain : there's another bottles of this "1940 Pernod Fils Tarragona" and JM Franc "bought" (he'll probably got some trouble with my friend very soon) the one he's selling from a friend of mine who sent me a sample of another one, identical.

Unless he's selling empty bottles as well, he's referring to one of the full bottles that Jimmy had.

Hi,

When he referred to VanGogh, he was talking about me. I received a C.F.Berger sample from him about 10 days ago, supposedly pre-ban absinthe. It was not cheap, but I splurged. I mean, the Eduoard I got from him last year was great. Now I am wondering if that is what it really is. It's good, whatever it is. He was supposed to have bought it from Oxy and re-sold it to me. Hmmm...this is all disappointing to say the least.

Although I haven't bought anything from him, so far it seems that most of what he has sold has been real (I would expect some of the more traveled members who have tasted his samples would have pegged them as fake pretty quickly). If he was planning on selling fake I think there's a good chance he was nailed before he could build up a reputation which allowed him to pass off the fakes.

He seems more like a common shill and thief.

The stuff in the bottles were real before opened. It probably still is. Though I think he's a total ass for ripping HV's friend off I do think he would ship the real deal. He does collect empties and labels as does many others and if you don't have the money to buy two vintages all for yourself it's a pretty good deal to buy them and sell off some samples which may cover most of the cost.

He should never have uncorked them like he did.

This doesn't mean I trust him or anything though. :)