Sign in to follow this  
JM_Greentongue

Vintage Pernod Fils Tarragona for sale and some Be

With so many ways to fake or BS customers (such as the bottles being completely real but what is shipped in the small bottles fake) the only thing you really have is trust. Coming her and lying to shill your stuff kills that trust.

On a side, does anyone know why JMfranc unregistered at FV and then reregistered using basically the same name, it seems kind of odd.

Better (or is it Betty) hurry, there's only 7 shots of the 40s Tarragona left. It's a fire sale blue light blue plate but-wait-there's-more special at FV.

Don't worry. I can get everybody a special on rare real genuine authentic Swiss LaBlue. This is the GENUINE mystical drink you have heard so much about. Now you can experience it for yourself.

Payment must be made in gold.

Is it the 50% alcohol variety, which allows for a more full and pure flavor experience?

I surely hope so, because I drink absinthe for the flavor, and to commune with our mystical, magical fairy, and I don't want too much alcohol getting in the way of that communion.

Dang, I love watching Hiram and co. do a web fu recital.

There is just something about seeing wanna-be, think-they-are-oh-so-clever, smart-asses getting a keyboard and mouse broke off in their hindquarters that brings a warm feeling to my heart.

I'm usually on the trailing edge of slang and culture, but my kids say this should apply to the dearly departed:

post-97-1138929966.jpg

'splain. I'm not that hip either

Is that some sort of Mr. Hanky

Actually, I do not have any explanation for the little figure (I just picked it up after a google search 'cause it looked funny). But now that you mention it, it does resemble the brown one. I referred to the "pwned" label. My kids pointed it out to me in reference to gaming and other online/forum challenges. Here's the wikipedia definition:

The verb to pwn (past tense: pwned, pwnd, pwn'd, pwnt, pooned) as used by the Internet gaming subculture, means to beat or dominate an opponent. While it probably originated as a typing error of the word own, it is now used intentionally by many members of the subculture. The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts; for example, "He just got pwned in that debate" or "The hunters pwned that bear."

I love it. Between Andrew's sleuthing and the well of knowledge at Wikipedia, I'll never be able to look at kittens the same again.

And for all the feline fans here at WS, I'm doing my part to save the kitties... :reaper: