4 replies to this topic

#1 MisterX

MisterX

Newcomer

• Neophyte
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:53 AM

I've been a lurker for somewhere around ~10yrs. Was interested in absinthe before the 'unban', probably since the 90s when I saw it in Nine Inch Nail's The Perfect Drug video (was really into nin back then, not now) and looked it up online. Eventually I found this site/forum and the fee verte one, and kind of kept tabs on them over time, and read and learned about what absinthe really is and more importantly, when I decided to finally buy some, what brands to avoid.

This place was a pretty valuable resource, as I never bought one bottle of fake absinthe. Fortunately I can get stuff shipped here, being in Ohio. Probably the least good bottle I ever got was Kübler which really wasn't too bad. I would like to finally contribute some and leave some reviews but currently can't figure out how to get logged into the review section (already sent a msg to gwydion about that so hopefully I get it worked out).

Just got a box with 4 'sinthes shipped from Europe (first time I've got any Euro-only brands), including my first Jade- Terminus. So I'm looking forward to trying to write something that conveys some kind of meaningful idea about the qualities of this booze.

#2 Hedonmonkey

Hedonmonkey

Minx the Monkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

:cheers:

Now twenty people got to squeeze inside the same bathtub, so it ain't all bad.  ~Tank Girl

If you're riding my ass, you'd best be pulling my hair.

And for several hours we forgot that we were the beast's prey.  ~ Brotherhood of the Wolf

#3 Absomphe

Absomphe

Krinkles the Clown™

• 20,235 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:22 AM

Greetings! :cheers:

Yes, I'm Krinkles the Clown on an absinthe a beer bender.

You got a problem with that?

#4 fingerpickinblue

fingerpickinblue

Hallucinations Sold Separately

• Content Team
  • 3,681 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

Welcome to the WS! However, you shouldn't be so spontaneous and reckless! ;-)
blind man see her, dumb man call her name - Ed Bell

#5 PapaScout

PapaScout

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

Welcome Neighbor!  I'm in Indiana and only beat you registering by about a month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 The Wormwood Society Absinthe Association