Sign in to follow this  
DanPatrick

Bush's Essence

I'm a member of a couple of absinthe special interest Facebook groups and I've been hearing a lot about a circa 1800's Bush's Essence that's been making rounds. I would *love* to try this but have had no luck procuring any. If anyone has a bit that they'd part with, kindly PM me a quote or maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks!

Edited by DanPatrick

Best of luck finding some of the actual essence. It may be possible to obtain some of the absinthe made from the essence from someone. It truly is some wonderful and amazing stuff.

There is the one unopened bottle

But I don't expect that fellow to be in any hurry to crack it open. And the fact that Simon was generous enough to share his bottle, and those who also shared their share, is a great compliment to the spirit of the absinthe community itself.

Absolutely Songcatcher. It is wonderful to be a part of a community that has an honest love for something like this and shares the experience with others who can appreciate it. I've had some great sample trades here and it's been so wonderful. I've just been away from the forums for a while and missed out this time haha